Let us keep you up-to-date
The new benchmark in resort style living and entertaining beckons with this secluded luxury sanctuary, positioned mere metres from Main River and in one of the Gold Coast’s most sought-after enclaves.
Set out over three levels, the options are endless for soulful relaxation or hosting guests in 533sqm of sophisticated style. Gather together around the vast island bench in the gourmet kitchen, escape to the home cinema or retreat to the 3rd-floor bar and entertaining terrace, complete with sweeping Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skyline vistas. The outdoors will also entice, with a pavilion made from reclaimed rail bridge timber posts nestled amongst lush gardens, next to an inground pool, boardwalk and set against the backdrop of water and skyline views.
Also boasting protected, private mooring and 26m waterfrontage in a private bay set back from the Main River this is a property of distinction where all the hard work has been done for you. Simply move in and enjoy the spoils of “Laguna on Maxime” – an architectural masterpiece on a 633m2 block you’ll be proud to call your next home.
• Exquisite polished concrete, timber, copper, stone and marble finishes throughout;
• Flawless fixtures and fittings installed, including Kohler, Grohe and Villeroy and Boch;
• Modern kitchen with oversized island bench, Ilve 6 burner cooker and Blum cabinetry;
• Butler’s kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, sink mixer with instant boiling and ambient water system and a surplus of enclosed storage;
• Open plan dining and lounge with ambient fireplace plus cinema with projector and screen;
• Library/executive office with custom cabinetry plus separate smaller office space;
• 3rd floor bar and terrace with built-in speakers, double fridge, ice-maker, dishwasher and the original bar from the Surfers Paradise Tiki Bar, (circa 1958 and now restored);
• Master suite with Versace accent skyline and water views, terrace, ambient fireplace and decadent dressing room;
• Master ensuite with imported Spanish feature tiles, dual shower, freestanding bath;
• All remaining bedrooms are ensuited, with views of either water/skyline or hinterland;
• Downstairs family bathroom with marble vanity, full height mirror, looking out to a Singapore Garden;
• Alfresco timber deck, with skyline and water views, overlooks pool and lush gardens;
• Entertaining pavilion and timber boardwalk, made from specially sourced reclaimed wood;
• Private marina with protected mooring, dry docks, sensor lighting plus power and water;
• Handcrafted wood finishes, feature stonework and custom copper finishes outdoors;
• 4 car garage with ceiling to floor storage and plumbing plus intercom, home automation, ducted air.
Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac of only four houses, you’re 900m from the upscale Capri on Via Roma, 2km to Surfers Paradise and 4km to vibrant Broadbeach. Also, with elite schools within a 6.5km radius, this will be the ultimate place to indulge in enviable entertaining, while also watching your family soak up the picture-perfect surrounds. Make the time to inspect this modern marvel today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.