Let us keep you up-to-date
Surrender to the spell of this opulent waterfront residence in the exclusive residential enclave of Isle of Capri. Showcased by the soaring three storey atrium entrance and floor to ceiling expanses of glass throughout the property, it exudes an abundance of natural light which emanates into every room. Architecturally designed by John Lea, this award winning 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home, which boasts the latest in smart home Control 4 automation, is nestled on a large 783m2 block, hugging the banks of the Nerang River and is designed to blend luxury living with effortless entertaining.
Expect to be the envy of all your guests with this infinitely inviting entertainers delight. The vast kitchen, complete with upscale Miele stainless-steel appliances, contemporary glass splashback and stone island benches will make hosting stress-free, with a scullery tucked away out of sight for easy party preparation. Youll be able to select between hosting in the expansive, open plan living and dining area, set against the spectacular backdrop of Main River, or retreat outdoors to the picture-perfect alfresco area, with built-in kitchen and BBQ. Here youll be able to relax and enjoy the superb city skyline views, or make the most of the oversized infinity-edged pool and your private pontoon, in this enviable outdoor space.
Intricate planning has also gone into the floorplan for the bedrooms of this enchanting abode. Upstairs, there are two distinct wings, with the home cinema, 5th bedroom and delightfully decadent master suite at one end, and the remaining bedrooms, another lounge area and family bathroom at the other. Downstairs, guests can enjoy an elegant, ensuited room with its own private access, or it could easily be used as a home office. All the bedrooms are oversized, with ducted air-con and ceiling fans installed, with the master boasting mood lighting, a spacious walk-in-robe, balcony and water views. Youll also fall in love with the elegantly appointed ensuite, with a superb sunken spa bath centrepiece, which can be either on show or hidden behind cavity slider double doors.
Other superior features include:
• 635 luxury square-metres, set over two light-filled storeys with 20m waterfrontage
• Entry is via a bespoke 3m pivot door, into a 3-storey height lobby
• Powered by the latest technology, Control 4, for all your security, lighting, music & more
• Secluded sundrenched courtyard in centre of home
• Polished timber floors plus flawless fixtures and fittings & ducted air throughout
• 4 deluxe bathrooms, 1 powder room & bidet in master ensuite
• Remote double garage with bonus storeroom/workshop
• Bed 2 & 3 with balconies and split system air-con, plus ensuite for Bed 2
• Convenient wet bar adjacent to cinema room
• Lush, low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Under house storage which runs the length of the property, pool side
Located in one of the most prestigious pockets of the Gold Coast, and within easy walking distance of the upscale dining and shopping precinct, Capri on Via Roma and the heart of Surfers Paradise.
There is simply no comparison to this deluxe, award winning home. Secure yourself a property of distinction and contact Michael Kollosche and Eddie Wardale to arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. *Approx