Let us keep you up-to-date
Hedges Avenue is Australia’s premier beachfront address and this luxury boutique tower at its most northern boundary is the connoisseur’s choice for apartment living. This north-east facing penthouse offers the ultimate in prestige living and privacy, with sweeping views over the ocean, beaches, scenic parkland by day and then transformed into a glittering landscape of city lights after dark.
In addition to the 743m2 elegant house-sized residence, this rare property includes a vast rooftop garden, complete with lavish entertaining facilities, a lap pool, heated spa and steam room. From the private internal security elevator, one steps out onto a 370m2 terrace with planter gardens and a spacious ‘outdoor conversation lounge’ beneath a dramatic skillion roof. Wide steps lead up to the pool with adjoining heated spa. On the ocean aspect is a
roofed dining area and large bbq kitchen. Frameless glass fencing ensures panoramic views in almost every direction, while the kitchen, bathroom, steam room and shower facilities provide comfort and convenience for the host and guests. Caressed by sea breezes and the warmth of the Queensland sun, this is the ultimate spot for relaxing in a private pampered environment.
Boasting high ceilings throughout, three spacious bedrooms and a large separate study this penthouse apartment is the essence of contemporary elegance, featuring polished timber floors, crystal chandeliers and white plantation shutters. Soft neutral decor is enhanced by designer accents of high-fashion wallpapers and natural stone surfaces. The huge open plan living area includes formal lounge, family TV area, formal dining and elegant kitchen with a quartz stone island bench. Two of the three bedrooms feature ensuites and large custom built walk-in robes, while the large study or 4th bedroom has access to the guest bathroom. Floor to ceiling glass and wide balconies showcase sensational ocean, parkland and city views.
– North Eastern side of the 7th & 8th levels of this exclusive residential-only tower
– Large master suite opens to north facing balcony with ocean views
– Panoramic views of the Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise skyline
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Parking for a minimum of 2 cars (potentially 4) with additional storage space
– Privacy & security video intercom system, back 2 base alarm & Cbus System
– The building features a communal gym, lap pool, sauna and bbq area
– Only a few metres to uncrowded patrolled beaches
– A short stroll to the Broadbeach restaurant precinct, shopping & nightlife & Jupiters Casino
– Approximately 800 metres to Pacific Fair, with over 400 stores including Chanel, Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton just to name a few
For more information visit prestigeagents.com.au