Let us keep you up-to-date
A property designed to fully capture the Queensland lifestyle, this luxurious home allows
you to spend countless summer days and nights entertaining outdoors.
You’ll wake up in paradise and never want to leave, with so much on offer for yourself and
your guests at this beautifully appointed Gold Coast residence.
Perfectly manicured gardens feature lush lawns and tropical foliage, surrounding a
glistening inground pool. Take a dip or relax in the spa under the cabana and spend the
evening sharing stories with friends around the fire pit in the spacious seating area.
If you love to host parties or events, this home offers everything you need, with a sizable
patio featuring an ultra modern outdoor kitchen. Premium fittings and appliances are
inclusive of a range oven, dishwasher, double fridge and Teppanyaki cooking station. Guests can dine alfresco in the spacious entertaining area, before kicking back on the couch to watch the game on the big outdoor screen. To complete the ambience, the electric fire and outdoor lighting make for a tranquil entertaining environment.
Inside the home can be described as truly immaculate, with four spacious bedrooms, a
dedicated office and open plan, kitchen living and dining area. For those cosy nights in, the
formal multi media room provides ample space to relax for the whole family.
On top of the accommodation on offer inside the property, adjacent to the pool area you
will discover a beautiful studio, which provides additional lodgings. It is the perfect place to
house an art studio, yoga retreat, gymnasium or run your home business.
Behind this there is an additional one-bedroom unit with private side access, a great granny
flat or Airbnb. Outside also includes a full shower room and sauna. Featuring it’s own private
entrance it is completely separate from the main residence and ideal for housing guests.
Situated in Helensvale, this fabulous home is just moments from the Gold Coast Theme
Parks, Riviera and M1 highway. Neighbouring Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove, it is only 20
minutes from the beach and 45 minutes to Brisbane, making for a highly desirable location.
Property Features Include:
– Kitchen with high-end range oven, gas cook top overlooking alfresco area
– Open plan living and dining, media room/formal lounge, office and kids retreat
– Master suite with walk-in-robe, en-suite and private courtyard
– Oversized family bedrooms all with built in robes
– Zoned ducted air and heating throughout
– 6kw solar power, water tank and electronic gates
– Huge fully fitted outdoor kitchen with Teppanyaki bbq and dining area
– Wet bar and outdoor lounge with TV and electric fire
– Large pool with solar heating and cabana with private spa
– Firepit with large seating area
– Outdoor shower set in lush tropical gardens
– Indoor shower room and sauna
– Studio overlooking the pool area for extra accommodation or home business
– One-bedroom unit or Granny flat with private access
– Storage shed for boat or jet ski
– Two entrance ways with remote control gates and boat access.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.