Let us keep you up-to-date
Placed on level six of Acqua Beachside Residences, this luxurious Penthouse occupies the prime northern point of the building, commanding breathtaking ocean and hinterland views from its spacious north, east and west facing balconies.
Meticulously designed, this beautiful residence streams an abundance of natural light, all whilst capturing fresh ocean breezes. Its position on the beachfront with ’never-to be built-out’ views, offers the quintessential Gold Coast lifestyle and is ideal for those seeking a coastal retreat or sea change.
Attention to detail and quality is evident throughout the entire apartment, with engineered timber flooring, wool carpet, subtle lighting and quality finishes including ceramic tiles. In the kitchen, beautiful stone benchtops and premium appliances provide a sense of opulence, adjoining the open plan living and dining area with water views.
Located only 150m from one of the Gold Coast’s most popular beaches, within walking distance of an abundance of entertainment options, shops, cafes and restaurants, it offers elegant beachside living. You’ll also discover Lillson Beach, Rockview Public Park and Lake Laguna are also nearby, with the Gold Coast Airport only a 10 minute drive away.
Property Features Include:
● Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
● Premium quality fixtures and fittings
● Kitchen with Smeg appliances and stone bench tops
● Two spacious outdoor entertaining areas
● Air conditioning throughout
● Two secure car spaces
● Lock up storage
● Intercom and secure access
● One of South East QLD's most sought-after suburbs
● Short distance to M1 for Brisbane commute.
Building Features Include:
● Rooftop terrace with lounge area
● Elevated resort style pool (heated in cooler months)
● Fully equipped indoor gym
● Remote control gate.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.