Let us keep you up-to-date
Soaring high above its 40m waterfrontage, and nestled at the heart of a 1,722m2 double block, welcome to a captivating Clear Island Waters paradise which is sure to spoil you for anything else. Grand in both size and appearance and showcased by 110 squares of timeless elegance and art deco accents, the tone for exquisite living and entertaining is set from the moment you step inside. Indulge in formal living and dining, resplendent under a 20ft ceiling with open sky void, as well as a superb home cinema for unrivalled viewing.
The informal family and meals area, with its water and pool views, is conveniently perched next to the designer kitchen with Onyx accents, stainless steel benchtops, and acclaimed high-end appliances. Upstairs, encased with a captivating backdrop which drapes down over the void, there’s a library with quaint Juliette balcony. The 3rd level boasts two supersized rooms, kitchenette and a wide balcony, with captivating hinterland and city skyline views.
The bedrooms also echo the decadence of this dream home. Sunlight spills through the master suite, enhancing its cosy appeal, and is accompanied by a walk through robe, balcony and an open plan ensuite with spa and dual shower. Two more bedrooms on this level are ensuited, with the downstairs bedroom boasting an ensuite and personal living and dining quarters, making an ideal private oasis for guests or family members who seek independence and space.
There’s also a 25m tiled and heated lap pool with spa and waterslide to enjoy, and a side alfresco deck which overlooks the landscaped & manicured grounds. Boating enthusiasts will also enjoy the powered pontoon, as well as the convenience of a direct, drive through boat ramp from your garage – a very rare offering in all of Clear Island Waters.
Positioned in a prestigious, gated enclave, which offers a warm sense of community and security, you’re also centrally located to all the offerings of the Gold Coast. Whether it’s exclusive schools, golden beaches, upscale shopping and dining or health amenities, everything is within easy reach of this superb home. Avoid disappointment – arrange your inspection with Jordan Williams today.
• Sprawling 110 square, tri-level masterpiece nestled on a 1,722m double block with 40m waterfrontage
• Formal living and dining with Calcutta marble look porcelain tiles, sits under a 20ft ceiling with open sky void
• Designer kitchen with onyx accents, stainless steel benchtops, Miele and Smeg appliances, plumbed fridge, and a slimline Schweigen rangehood
• Informal family and meals zone, flows out to alfresco area and enjoys pool and water views
• State-of-the-art home cinema with acoustic walls, 130 inch screen, Sony 4K projector, superior sound system and block out curtains
• Sumptuous, spacious and sunny master suite, with a walk through robe, balcony and an open plan ensuite with spa and dual shower
• Four more 1st floor bedrooms (two are ensuited), plus a library with Juliette balcony
• Downstairs bedroom, with an attached ensuite and personal living and dining quarters
• Elegant downstairs bathroom plus upstairs, there is a family bathroom with spa plus an additional powder room
• The enticing 3rd floor, with two supersized rooms and a kitchenette, flanked by a wide balcony, with sweeping hinterland and captivating city skyline views
• 25m tiled lap pool with spa and waterslide, solar heated and heat pump, fully enclosed in a 95% UV resistance screen
• Alfresco deck which looks out over the landscaped gardens, with motorised cafe-style blinds
• Supersized laundry with a surplus of storage, laundry chute, piped music and zoned, ducted air-conditioning
• Flawless bathroom finishes and fixtures
• Custom Warwick fabric curtains and carpets throughout plus natural timber hardwood floors upstairs
• Triple garage and secure parking for seven more cars plus automatic irrigation system, lush gardens
• Enviable location, in an exclusive, gated community which is central to all amenities
• Rear access boat ramp and pontoon with power