Let us keep you up-to-date
Have you ever dreamt of living in a charming European community, where a leisurely stroll down the cobbled streets sees a stream of friendly, familiar faces and every necessary amenity is conveniently positioned close by? The opportunity to immerse yourself in this sought-after lifestyle has arrived, with this 3 bedroom penthouse, perched on the 10th floor of the magnificent Bella Vue building, and nestled within the French Quarter of Emerald Lakes. Enjoy sweeping panoramic views of the Gold Coast skyline as well as 241m2 of sophisticated interiors and high-quality finishes, including a gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, multiple living areas, well-appointed bedrooms and a superb master suite with elegant ensuite and walk-in-robe, delivering affordable penthouse living at its finest.
• Stylish formal foyer which leads into a refined, open plan lounge and dining area;
• Contemporary kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances and modern mirror splashback;
• Second, versatile living space with bespoke cavity doors, ideal as a media room;
• All weather terrace boasts iconic Gold Coast skyline views plus shutters for additional privacy;
• Master bedroom is effortlessly elegant, with skyline views, ensuite with freestanding bath and walk-in-robe;
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 share another all-weather balcony with shutters, with built-in-robes;
• Tasteful family bathroom to service bedrooms 2 and 3;
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, separate laundry room and ample internal storage;
• High-quality finishes, soaring ceilings, bamboo flooring and immaculate presentation;
• Secure complex, 2 car spaces, pool, BBQ area, function room and gym onsite;
• Outstanding value, offering affordable penthouse living in luxurious surrounds.
The largest penthouse in this pet-friendly boutique building, it has been maintained to meticulous standards and presents impeccably. You’ll also be able to take advantage of the gym, function room and supersized pool onsite, as well as maximise its ideal proximity to the Village Centre, with a host of cafes, shops, professional services, 11km of walking trails around the Lake, golf courses, Metricon Stadium and parklands close by.
Pack away your passport and instead live life every day as if you were on a European getaway. Make the time to inspect this Emerald Lakes gem today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.