Let us keep you up-to-date
APARTMENT ONE – SOLD
APARTMENT TWO – SOLD
This contemporary apartment commands its luxurious position, overlooking the glistening turquoise waters and golden shores of Currumbin Beach. Distinguished by modern Viennese inspired architecture, the streamlined contemporary design of the building further adds to the distinctive appeal of this sophisticated residence. Light- filled with three ultra-modern bedrooms and bathrooms, freshly designed interiors are met by unrivalled style and extravagance.
Further to the spacious bedrooms, each with separate with a private balcony and the expansive living area, there is also an extensive home office with a private balcony.
As you admire the apartment’s bespoke interior, you will be impressed by its generous layout. Enormous floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious 2.9m ceilings, designer ceiling fans and crisp white walls are enhanced by matt black accent fixtures and fittings throughout.
Polished concrete custom coloured floors allow each room to flow effortlessly onto the next. The immaculate designer kitchen is inclusive of quality high end European appliances, an including an integrated dishwasher, concealed rangehood, coloured glass splash backs and double bowl undermount sink. Complimenting the European design of the home, lustrous surfaces are inclusive of premium quality custom cabinetry and solid stone benchtops.
In the bedrooms, polished hardwood timber floors, flush set plasterboard linings in crisp white, designer ceiling fans to main bedrooms and floor to ceiling built-in cupboards and cabinet work provide the ultimate retreat. Bathrooms comprise floor-to-ceiling tiling, fully vitrified porcelain tiles, custom built vanity cabinets with stone tops, matt black accent fixtures and fittings throughout, frameless glass shower screens and semi recessed basins.
An entertainer’s dream, the large exclusive balcony enhances the Queensland alfresco lifestyle. An airy retreat with a tropical ambiance, it’s the ideal place to relax and soak in the warm sunshine. Watch the waves roll in while enjoying a meal or a beverage in the privacy of your undercover balcony. High performance glass for superior thermal and acoustic performance further defines this outdoor space.
Positioned only a short stroll from Currumbin’s cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and shops, as well as an easy walk to the beach, Elephant Rock, Currumbin Alley surfers mecca and of
course the famous ‘swell’ festival and Sculptures by the sea. Moreover, this lifestyle haven is
also within easy access to the M1 Highway, and the Gold Coast Airport. Truly the best of both
Property Features Include:
● Contemporary three-bedroom, three-bathroom apartment situated on Woodgee in beachside Currumbin.
● Large home office or study
● Area Total 261 sqm modern Viennese inspired architecture and spacious 2.9m high ceilings.
● Two secure car spaces and dedicated basement storage enclosure.
● Direct lift access to basement.
● Solid hardwood entry pivot door with smart locking system.
● Polished hardwood flooring to hallway and internal stairs.
● Polished concrete floors in the kitchen, dining and living rooms.
● Full height floor to ceiling windows and doors to most glazing units
● Laundry inclusive of tiled space with laundry cabinet with tub and storage cabinet.
● Exterior facilities include a private balcony to each bedroom with fully vitrified porcelain tiles to balconies and clear frames glass balustrades.
We are due to break soil late 2021 which an approximately build time of 10 months.
For a complete information memorandum, please enquiry today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.