Let us keep you up-to-date
Enviable Location + Blissful Lifestyle, Set Out Over 4 Luxury Levels
What you first see is flawless character, intelligent design, and unmatched living spaces. But it’s what you don’t see which is the secret. Its secret is hidden. Its secret is a lifestyle: sun, sand, rest and recuperation. Health. Peace of mind. A lifestyle we all want, but very few reach out and take.
Your day starts up here, on your rooftop terrace, as you sip an espresso while taking in the view. The sun’s out, breeze is nice. Time for a swim.
You head downstairs to your private courtyard. You strip down and slide into the pool. How’s the water? Just right.
You step out and onto your day bed, your skin still wet from the water. You lay back, close your eyes, and spend a little time on that tan.
Time for a stroll to your favourite cafe. Order coffee number two, just because. Open a paper, chat to locals, wait for lunch.
Afternoon dip is calling. Walk to the beach with bare feet, drop your towel and dive in.
Back at home you spread out. You relax. You have four levels of contemporary designed, open living space to choose from. An afternoon nap—yes please.
Five o’clock. Time to head out. Take an evening walk to nearby Nobbys Beach. Restaurants, bars, fun. It’s all there.
And then you arrive home. Eight Albatross Avenue, Mermaid Beach. It’s all yours.
• Consisting of 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 car spaces each
• 456m2 of sophisticated living space, set out on 4 levels
• Enjoy low maintenance, luxury living in one of the Gold Coast’s most sought-after streets
• Sun drenched private rooftop terrace and plunge pool in ground floor courtyard
• 2nd floor Master suite with elegant ensuite and walk-in-robe
• All remaining bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Perfectly positioned directly across from Nobby’s Beach
• Easy stroll to renowned local cafes, shops, restaurants
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise..