Let us keep you up-to-date
Tucked away in a tranquil quiet cul-de-sac, this modern, Mediterranean inspired residence delivers just under 100 squares of resort style living in luxurious surrounds. Set out over 3 storey’s, on a sprawling 1,237sqm Main River block, and nestled amongst impeccably landscaped gardens, this secluded sanctuary boasts multiple living and entertaining areas, a private executive office, custom library with marble fireplace, wine cellar and has recently been fully renovated to include flawless fixtures and fittings throughout.
You’ll be further spoilt for choice with two sumptuous master suites on offer. The top floor option features a contemporary, coastal influenced master suite that occupies an entire wing, with walk-in-robe, stone ensuite, and a wide terrace to soak up the sweeping skyline, hinterland and Main River views. The ground floor master is a light and bright oasis, with similarly spectacular views from its private balcony, large walk-in-robe and a newly renovated luxury ensuite.
• Luxurious residence fans out around a 9m x 5.3m pool in a sunny, secluded front courtyard;
• Pristine timber floors, French cedar doors, sauna, wine cellar and wet bar in formal lounge;
• Light filled kitchen with stone island bench, nestled next to informal living and dining;
• Formal lounge with fireplace, lower level rumpus/home theatre;
• Custom library with marble fireplace and bespoke cabinetry;
• Soaring 19ft ceilings in the informal dining/family room and formal lounge;
• Executive study occupies its own private wing, with bathroom and overlooks the pool and gardens;
• Covered entertaining terrace, steps down to landscaped gardens which slope gently to the water’s edge;
• Pontoon with 450kg boat lift and separate jet ski dock plus room for 4 cars to park securely;
• Security system and cameras throughout, ducted air-conditioning and home automation installed.
Perfectly positioned in a blue-chip inner-city location, in a family friendly street and only 4km from elite school TSS and 5.5km from St. Hilda’s. Located approximately 5 minutes from Surfers Paradise, and its world-famous beaches, cafes, restaurants and shopping. You’ll also enjoy public transport close by, with the Gold Coast Turf Club, HOTA and Capri on Via Roma within close proximity.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.