Let us keep you up-to-date
A magnificently designed and appointed six bedroom hinterland home positioned near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, 158 Barden Ridge Road is your dream family residence.
Sprawled across two expansive levels, the property’s striking facade is a mix of textural materials with stylish tones that command attention within its landscape. As you enter the home through a grand double door entry, you’ll be delighted by the uber modern interior, with a stylish colour palate and contemporary finishes throughout.
On the ground floor, you’ll discover a large open-plan living and dining space, with a beautifully designed kitchen appointed with fully integrated appliances. Pendant lighting above the granite island creates ambience in the kitchen which overlooks landscaped gardens. Overhead cupboards and a butler's pantry provide ample storage, with premium appliances inclusive of an electrical oven with gas cooker.
Flowing naturally from the living and dining space is the generously sized north facing patio. One of the absolute highlights of this home, this wonderful entertaining space is essentially another room, fully enclosed overlooking the beautiful nature reserve. Soaked in sunlight and capturing fresh breezes it’s the ideal space to entertain both family and guests, offering complete privacy.
Continuing on the lower level is a separate home theatre that is perfect for movie watching with family and friends, with the advantage of two spacious rooms that can be used as guest accommodation, additional bedrooms or an office/study. Downstairs you’ll also discover a spacious bathroom, dedicated laundry and triple car garage.
Upstairs of the main dwelling offers four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with walk
in robe and spacious ensuite with freestanding bath. Sprawling views across the observatory can be enjoyed from within the master bedroom. An additional parents retreat on looks the beautiful surrounding bushland that makes this the ideal family home. Four large bedrooms feature built-in robes, all with ceiling fans and exquisite hinterland views. The first floor offers a separate family bathroom, as well as a delightful reading nook with glass balustrade and bushland outlook – the ideal place to relax with a book in hand. Located in an exclusive position with The Observatory Estate, only 15 minutes’ drive from Burleigh Heads, this family home delivers an unsurpassed lifestyle. It is within reach of a collection of wonderful schools including St Andrews, Hillcrest, Somerset College and
King’s Christian College. Within walking distance of this home you’ll also find children’s
playgrounds, barbecue facilities and dog exercise parks. Only 5 minutes to the M1 highway
and Varsity Lakes Station, 10 minutes to Robina Town Centre.
Property Features Include:
● Double story home perfect for family living and entertaining
● ‘Twin Waters 300’ architectural design features with natural exterior and interior
colour scheme to complement the surrounding cathedral of native trees and shrubs
● Large 2655m2 flat block with low maintenance garden
● Established gardens including stunning sandstone rock feature, fruiting avocado and
● Private, elevated bushland setting with no houses across the road or at rear of
● Stunning hinterland views including sweeping views over the lovely, green hills of The Observatory from multiple rooms in the home
● Nature reserve buffer bordering the rear of the property providing a joyful chorus of native bird calls and songs
● Flourishing native gardens with an array of bird-attracting plants as well as butterflies and dragonflies
● Six spacious bedrooms, or five bedrooms plus large study or office, depending on your family’s needs
● Three bathrooms all with showers and toilets, including two upstairs and one downstairs
● Master Bedroom with luxurious ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe
● Large guest bedroom next to privately situated bathroom
● Dedicated home theatre, featuring a data projector and cinema quality surround sound Bose system
● Fully ducted Daikon air conditioning with ceiling fans throughout the entire house, featuring eight separate air conditioning zones regulated with central touchpad
● Large kitchen with stone bench-tops and quality stainless steel appliances,
complete with butlers pantry
● Fully enclosed undercover entertaining patio with barbecue facilities
● Triple car garage with built-in storage and laundry with plenty of bench and
cupboard space and easy access to private area with clothesline
● Large Stratco shed provides excellent storage for garden equipment in hidden utility
area behind the 3rd garage space
● Additional parking at side of garage for a 4th car, a boat or a caravan
● Double-gate access through to the side and rear of the yard, as well as bushland at
the rear of the property which is great for bushwalking and mountain biking
● A myriad of excellent bushwalking and mountain bike trails literally on your doorstep
through the adjoining Glossy Black Reserve, with easy access through double-gate
situated at the rear of the property
● A much-needed water pump at the bottom of the hill for this recent land release
ensures good quality water pressure for an inexpensive Kilada Body Corporate
contribution each quarter
● A tranquil escape from suburban traffic with no through traffic with starry night skies
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.