Let us keep you up-to-date
Designed by renowned architect Adam Beck from BDA Architects, this modern masterpiece is set out over a sprawling 1,176m² north to main river block, with approximately 30.5 metres of water frontage, nestled against the backdrop of spectacular city skyline views. Boasting 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and an exceptional 88 sqs or 821m2 of modern living space which encompasses the 2000 bottle temperature controlled wine cellar, media room and more, this Broadbeach Waters property promises luxury living and enviable entertaining on a grand scale.
With its striking stone and timber facade, and prominent position in a tranquil street, you’ll be in awe from the moment you arrive. Greeted by the heady scent of Jasmine as you step through the custom concrete gatehouse entry, you find a two car garage, tandem carport and off-street parking for 4 before making your way to the entrance of this contemporary home. The supersized glass pivot door welcomes you with unrivalled water and city skyline views, along with an inviting outlook over the picture-perfect pool, spa and landscaped gardens which acts as a centrepiece to this impeccable abode. Turning to the left, and travelling down a hallway flanked with louvred windows, you’ll find yourself in the deluxe living room. Showcased by soaring 5.5m ceilings and floor to ceiling expanses of glass and stone, plus retractable doors, this space features a cosy fireplace and easy access outdoors. Next to the dining room, which is set against the backdrop of your temperature controlled wine cellar, you’ll find the sleek, designer kitchen. With an oversized island bench, integrated Miele appliances, dual ovens and a butler’s pantry, it flows seamlessly to the alfresco area.
A gym, powder room and laundry also present in this section of the home, before you ascend to the dedicated master bedroom wing. Boasting a home office, sumptuous ensuite with marble finishes, large walk-in- robe and sun-drenched, waterfront balcony with unrivalled Main River views, this is a space of unrestrained luxury which will spoil you for anything else. The exquisite craftsmanship continues on the righthand side of this home, accommodating 4 ensuited bedrooms, all with walk-in- robes, with two downstairs and 2 upstairs. There’s also an upscale media room with superb water and skyline views.
Outdoors, an oasis awaits. Water enthusiasts will relish being right on Main River, with a 14m x 3.5m pontoon in place to house your boat, with two more dry docks for smaller watercraft or jet-skis. The vast solar heated pool and spa is framed by a superior ModWood deck and lush landscaping, which flows on to an adjacent entertaining terrace. Bordered by a bespoke concrete beam with inset strip lighting, you’ll relish hosting family and friends in this alfresco space, complete with built in outdoor kitchen and a panoramic outlook towards the famous Gold Coast skyline.
• One of the finest north to Main River homes on the Gold Coast, designed by Adam Beck
• Sprawling 1,176m² block, with approx. 30.5m water frontage, 821m² or 88 squares of living space
• 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms plus temp controlled wine cellar, dining room, media room and gym
• Living room with 5.5m ceilings, electronic blinds, fireplace, wall to floor glass and stone
• Sleek kitchen with island bench, upscale appliances and butler’s pantry
• Deluxe master suite with walk-in- robe, marble ensuite, terrace and superb views
• Remaining 4 luxury bedrooms are all ensuited, 2 downstairs, 2 upstairs
• Covered alfresco area with built-in kitchen plus entertaining terrace, right on Main River
• Supersized solar heated pool; spa, framed by ModWood deck and tropical gardens
• Pontoon with dry dock for jet skis or smaller watercraft
• Lush tiered lawn area, herb gardens and under house storage at rear of property
• Heated floors, ducted air, louvre windows, water filtration, bore water & security installed
Centrally located close to the Star Casino and revamped Pacific Fair, as well as beaches, schools and cafes, this LA Hills inspired residence is without comparison and should be atop of any serious buyers list. Do not delay, contact Jordan Williams and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer – Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.