Let us keep you up-to-date
Your blank canvas awaits! If you’re looking for the ideal project to renovate or looking to build your dream home in a blue-chip position, the search stops here.
The current dwelling consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and a living room upstairs with ample storage downstairs.
The character filled beach shack sits on 412m2 with a 10m frontage. The current zoning allows for a max 15m height limit. Suitable for either a luxury home or two villas.
It's an enviable location, within walking distance to one of the best beaches on the East Coast of Australia. Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Headland National Park, Palm Beach Primary School, local sporting fields, Palm Beach Currumbin High School and pristine beaches are all at your doorstep. It's also within close proximity to Southern Cross University, M1 access and the GC International Airport.
• 2bedrooms with built ins, 1 bathroom
• 412m2 block with a 10m frontage
• East facing front and West facing rear
• Potential rental return of $650 – $700 per week
• Development potential for multiple dwellings or luxury home
• 2 off street car parks
• Gold Coast International Airport – 8km
• Southern Cross University – 8km
• Palm Beach Currumbin High School – 3km
• Palm Beach Primary School – 500m
• Burleigh Heads CBD – 3km