Let us keep you up-to-date
An exciting opportunity to secure the premium unit in a small block of only 13 units. This unit occupies the North-East top floor position, capturing plenty of natural light, with stunning views of Burleigh Headland and ocean glimpses.
You will be surprised by the generous size of the living, kitchen and bedrooms. The property is in a tidy condition but there is plenty of potential to add further value.
Being the premium unit in the building, the unit comes with a larger than normal LUG and separate LU storage space.
28th Avenue is positioned at the Northern end of Palm Beach. Easy access, within walking distance to Tallebudgera Creek, Tallebudgera Surf Life Saving Club, Custard Canteen Café and Burleigh Headland.
Local schools, M1 access, Southern Cross University and Gold Coast International Airport are all within a short drive as well.
• Small block of 13 units with low body corporate and outgoings
• Good sized kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space
• North-East top floor corner position
• Large LUG with storage space
• Two good sized bedrooms with built ins
• Airy open plan living and dining
• Combined bathroom and laundry with plenty of scope
• Rented until July 2022 at $410 per week.
This is a great opportunity in a high growth corridor. If you would like to secure your own slice of Palm Beach, please give Tyler a call today!