Let us keep you up-to-date
No expense has been spared in the stunning transformation of this luxury, north-facing family home, only moments from Main River. Nestled in the heart of the exclusive Golden Triangle in Broadbeach Waters, this modern masterpiece is set out over 2 levels and boasts 443m2 of sophisticated living and entertaining space. From the vast, light filled living areas, to the contemporary kitchen, complete with servery window which links with the inviting alfresco area, timber deck and sparkling inground pool, this is a residence to exceed all expectations.
Prestigious living is also assured with the bedrooms on offer. 5 in total, the master suite takes pride of place on the top floor, set against the backdrop of city skyline and water views and features an elegant ensuite and walk-in-robe. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 also boast enviable ensuites and flawless finishes, with the 5th bedroom offering the possibility of being converted into a home office.
Setting a new benchmark for effortless waterfront living in the tightly held Golden Triangle and meticulously designed to maximise picturesque water and city skyline views, you’ll relish living in this tranquil, waterfront setting. Central to elite schools, famous beaches and close to the bustling dining and entertainment precinct of Broadbeach, make a wise investment in your future and arrange an inspection today.
• 5 bed, 4.5 bath modern masterpiece, moments from Main River
• North facing and nestled in the exclusive Golden Triangle, Broadbeach Waters
• 443m2 of sophisticated living space, set out over 2 levels
• Light-filled, open plan living and dining, flows effortlessly to outdoors
• Contemporary kitchen, complete with window splashback, island bench and servery
• Top floor master suite with city skyline and water views, elegant ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Beds 2, 3 and 4 all ensuited, with built-in-robes
• Bed 5 easily able to be converted into a home office
• Inviting alfresco area with covered timber deck, lush gardens and inground pool
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• 731m2 waterfront block with 11.1m waterfrontage
• Tranquil cul-de-sac location and close to elite schools and vibrant Broadbeach
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.