Let us keep you up-to-date
Massively engineered and brilliantly designed, this elegant main river home is the essence of contemporary style and hi-tech convenience.
Built as a developers own home with no expense spared, the impressive architectural design utilises natural finishes including polished latte marble throughout the bathrooms and kitchen. High gloss timber floors grace the entry while honed limestone provides a cool pastel surface to terraces, paths and exterior feature walls. Lofty ceiling heights include a 6.1 metre void over the main living area, flooding the interior in natural light. Tall pivot doors are used throughout including the all-glass entry, where slab limestone steps lead you from the gatehouse to the entrance. Sliding and stacking tinted glass doors open living areas fully to the large alfresco terrace that adjoins the large pool.
Sweeping views over the wide main river take in parkland, the TSS playing fields and some of the Gold Coast finest riverfront homes. For entertaining, the sleek Miele kitchen links smoothly to the outdoors and includes a butlers pantry and massive marble slab island bench surrounded by integrated deep drawer storage.
Feng Shui design principles are evident throughout the home in the mix of natural elements and the discreet position of the staircase. In addition to a ground floor guest room or study, the three upstairs bedrooms all offer a private ensuite, two with walk-in robes. The luxury master has a sitting area and private river-view terrace, plus a designer ensuite with a sleek egg-shaped bath.
· Genuine three bedroom plus study or could be converted to bedrooms
· Suspended slab construction, approximately 55 squares plus outdoor living
· Philips Dynalite technology controls climate, security, blinds, fans, cable TV etc.
· Integrated Miele kitchen appliances include steam oven & coffee machine
· French-door Liebherr integrated fridge. Italian gas cooktop, Smeg drawer dishwasher
· Gas fireplace to family room, wall-mounted TV screens throughout
· Zoned ducted air conditioning, solar HWS, zoned security, video intercom
· Designer bathrooms with oval stone basins on marble vanities, concealed cisterns
· Mosaic-tiled saltwater pool (heated) set in limestone-paved terrace
· Terraces on both levels screened by frameless glass & aluminium shutters
· Parking for 4 cars, riverside boardwalk, rainwater tank
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.