Penthouse 2001 /70 Surf Parade BROADBEACH
ONE OF THE GOLD COAST'S FINEST PENTHOUSES
A grand north-facing Sky Mansion boasting 720 square-metres of luxury… ALL ON ONE LEVEL!
Undoubtedly one of the most spectacular penthouses on the Gold Coast in terms of sheer size, luxury inclusions and panoramic views sweeping from the mountains to the ocean.
The Broadbeach on the Park’ tower enjoys a privileged location that is only metres from the Convention Centre, Jupiters Casino, Pacific Fair, magnificent surf beaches and the vibrant Broadbeach and Oracle shopping and dining precinct.
Occupying the entire 20th level, this 720m2 Penthouse features a sensational home theatre, 4 opulent bedrooms, large study, an enormous formal living area and large terraces that command breathtaking views over the city, coastline and hinterland.
All of the usual inclusions for 21st century living is at hand, from automated roman blinds and surround sound to C-bus lighting systems, ducted climate control and vacu-maid. The ocean-view master suite is simply palatial, including spa ensuite and elegant dressing room.
– Guest wing includes 3 king-sized bedrooms, all with access to luxury ensuites
– Vast north-facing living area served by commercial size wet bar
– Stacking glass doors open living area to ocean-view terrace
– Luxurious media room complete with projection and sound equipment
– Large open plan kitchen features granite benches and s/steel Miele appliances
– Security key access via 3 high-speed elevators, formal and family entrances
– 2 guest powder rooms, vitrified floor tiles, deep pile vanilla carpets
– Breathtaking 360 degree views from Tweed Heads to Southport Broadwater
– 4 HUGE fully-enclosed and alarmed side-by-side car parks (with ample storage room)
Council Rates: Approximately $3,454.62 per annum.