98 Amalfi Drive, Isle Of Capri QLD 4217
CARIBBEAN INSPIRED OASIS IN THE HEART OF ISLE OF CAPRIThe allure of a Caribbean inspired lifestyle awaits in the exclusive Isle of Capri enclave. Set against the backdrop of the famous Gold Coast skyline, and boasting 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and multiple living areas, this is a residence perfectly designed to maximise every inch of the low maintenance 665m2 block. Nestled in the deep waters of Main River, this tropical waterfront sanctuary, with an enticing outdoor alfresco area, promises an enviable lifestyle in a highly sought-after suburb.
Flanked by lush gardens which stretch along the alfresco entryway, a cosmopolitan, yet comfortable family home is soon revealed. Presenting with a billiards room, home cinema and spacious, stylish living and dining, it’s the decadent kitchen which will delight you most. Featuring vast Caesarstone benches, upscale stainless-steel appliances, oversized wide screen gas oven, wine fridge and a fully integrated coffee machine and microwave, it’s the prominent positioning of this space which you’ll marvel at the most. Pushed out to capitalise on its superb riverfront location, the stackable timber bi-fold doors open up to allow the glorious outdoors to flow seamlessly inside. Here you’ll capture the cool breezes as you host family and friends in the shadows of the Surfers Paradise skyline, overlooking your fully tiled in-ground pool and water vistas.
The spacious, sophisticated living continues with the 5 generously sized bedrooms. The two ground floor bedrooms enjoy access to the lush landscaped side gardens, ceiling fans, air-con and built in robes, and are adjacent to the modern family bathrooms with tropical views. Upstairs you’ll look forward to retiring at the end of the day in the fabulous master suite. Complete with a wide balcony, spacious walk-in-robe and contemporary ensuite with corner spa and dual stone basins, it’s set against the backdrop of water and city skyline views. The remaining rooms also enjoy air con, ceiling fans, with Bedroom 2 boasting a walk-in-robe, balcony access and adjoins a two-way bathroom.
Special features include:
• Caribbean influenced waterfront home on prominent 665m2 block
• Enviable 5 bed, 3.5 bath entertainer with 350m2 of sophisticated living space
• Home cinema, games room and waterfront lounge and dining area
• Gourmet kitchen with caesarstone benches, integrated appliances and superb water views
• Caesarstone powder room, ensuite and bathrooms
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, surplus of storage and security installed throughout
• Deep water location, with converted jetty offering true waterside tranquillity
• Spacious double garage with storeroom and secure space for trailer or caravan
• Tucked away tropical garden oasis outside bedrooms and bathrooms
• Covered alfresco area, overlooks tiled pool and deep waters of Main River
• Prestigious location, walk to Capri on Via Roma and Surfers Paradise
Occupying a desirable location, close to heart of Surfers Paradise and within easy walking distance of the upscale dining and shopping precinct, Capri on Via Roma, this is a home which will prove to be your oasis. Do not delay, contact Eddie Wardale and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.