90 Campbell Street, Sorrento QLD 4217
SINGLE LEVEL FAMILY ENTERTAINER IN EXCLUSIVE SORRENTOExperience spacious and relaxed living in sought-after Sorrento with this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level family home. Boasting multiple living areas, polished timber floors, a vast granite kitchen plus your choice of two alfresco entertaining areas, you’ll enjoy the super-sized inground pool in the north-facing front courtyard, along with the timber deck which flanks the rear of the home and overlooks the canal. Water enthusiasts can take advantage of the large boat ramp and winch installed, plus a private pontoon and 21m of sandy waterfront– all just moments from Main River.
Comfort is also assured with the bedrooms on offer. The master suite is showcased by water views, an ensuite and walk-in-robe, while bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are located just off the rumpus room/home office area and feature built-in-robes. They share access to the modern family bathroom, decorated in earthy tones and featuring a corner spa for your relaxation.
Nestled on a 768m2 landscaped block, and close to private schools, shops, restaurants and cafes, this is a home designed for hosting family and friends in one of the Gold Coast’s most exclusive waterfront suburbs.
• Spacious, single level 4 bed, 2 bath family home in sought after suburb, on 768m2 block
• Multiple living rooms, including rumpus/home office space
• Spacious kitchen with granite benches and upscale stainless-steel appliances
• Master suite with water views, ensuite and generous sized built-in-robe
• Beds 2, 3 & 4 all with built-ins and share bathroom with corner spa
• Split system air-conditioners, ceiling fans and crimsafe screens installed
• Supersized, north-facing pool in front courtyard plus tiled entertaining area
• Covered alfresco area with timber deck and nestled under grape and passionfruit vines, overlooks canal
• Boat ramp, winch, with 21m sandy waterfront and only moments from Main River
• Double garage, storage, spacious laundry and intercom
• Exclusive location, close to elite private schools, shops, cafes, restaurants plus the Gold Coast Turf Club and Arts Centre
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.