88 Admiralty Drive PARADISE WATERS
Exquisite Home on Prestige Riverfront
The prestigious residential enclave of Admiralty Drive is the perfect setting for this sophisticated modern residence. Overlooking one of the widest river junctions on the Gold Coast, the peace and privacy is absolute and reflected in the easy elegance of the home’s design and decor.
From the gatehouse, the visitor passes by the mosaic-tiled pool to the massive glass entry door. Expanses of glazing in the lofty atrium living room flood the interior with light while showcasing vast water views with hinterland mountains on the horizon. Broad louvers control breezes and sunlight either side of the bifold glass doors that open to a spacious waterside terrace. Manicured hedges and easy-care artificial turf extend to the riverfront where a 12 metre pontoon offers a deepwater mooring. Sharing the spectacular water view is the formal dining room for ten or more guests, served by a beautifully fitted out wet bar.
Discreetly sited at the rear of the living areas are the guest powder room, laundry and executive study. A spacious family lounge and casual dining area adjoin the Miele-equipped kitchen which has views and a servery out to a second al-fresco terrace beside the pool. Both the dining room bar and the white stone island breakfast bar feature front panels of cats eye agate, backlit for spectacular effect.
Polished hardwood stairs lead up to a bridge over the living room that links a king-sized master and guest suites, both with timber fitted walk-in robes and private waterfront balconies. Two additional large bedrooms are connected by a third bathroom and have access to the upstairs separate lounge. The easterly bedroom features a sun-washed balcony and views to the city skyline.
• 4 bedrooms, study, 3 bathrooms, multiple living areas over 592m2**, 773m2** land
• Zoned ducted air conditioning, crimsafe screens, CCTV security
• Tinted glazing, electric blinds, instant hot water to kitchen
• Miele steam oven, two warming drawers, induction cooktop
• Kitchen in mirror-finish veneer & white Caesar stone
• Pebble gas fire to lounge, bar with 3 integrated wine fridges
• Study has secure storage & access from pool courtyard
• Ivory matt tiles downstairs, luxury deep pile carpet upstairs
• Huge master, marble ensuite with heated floor & designer bath
• Serviced pontoon for 14 metre craft has jet ski ramp & winch
• Solar-heated pool, garaging for 4 cars, intercom to gatehouse
• 5 minutes to CBD, beaches & colleges, direct Broadwater access
** denotes approx
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.