87 Admiralty Drive, Paradise Waters QLD 4217
The Benchmark in Luxury Living in Exclusive Paradise WatersThe epitome of luxury living beckons with this north-facing, modern masterpiece, nestled in exclusive Paradise Waters. Anchored just off Main River, this 5 bed + study, 5.5 bath, 1,172m2 tri-level residence features a contemporary façade, flawless finishes, multiple indoor and alfresco entertaining areas, CBUS home automation, a commercial lift, media room, cellar as well superb city skyline and water views. Architecturally designed by the acclaimed Bayden Goddard Design and built by the renowned Thomas Hughes Construction, it’s set out over a sprawling 904m2 block with a wide 33.6m waterfrontage. Evoking a sense of timeless elegance, effortless living and entertaining awaits in this immaculate, turn-key abode.
A combination of clever construction and design has culminated to deliver a grand home with soaring ceilings and an infinite sense of space, thanks to the use of post tension floors to eliminate pillars and maximize living and basement areas. With understated luxury etched into every aspect, enjoy the plush formal lounge, complete with gas fireplace, a gourmet kitchen with first class Gaggenau appliances, along with a well-appointed Butler’s Pantry.
Overlooking the expansive informal living and dining areas, also with a gas fireplace, this space fuses seamlessly with the alfresco area. Retractable privacy screens offer a sense of seclusion when required or withdraw to reveal impressive water views. Here you’ll be able to take advantage of the supersized alfresco area, with a tiled infinity edge pool and landscaped gardens which leads down to the waters edge and a 12m pontoon.
4 bedrooms reside as you ascend the timber stairs, including a sophisticated master suite. Complete with dressing room, jacuzzi ensuite + dual rain shower and a large balcony, it’s set against the backdrop of iconic city skyline and water vistas. The remaining rooms all boast ensuites, with bedroom 5 nestled downstairs, along with a fully equipped media room, executive office and powder room.
Occupying a prestigious Admiralty Drive address, moments from Surfers Paradise, elite schools and a vast range of cafés, restaurants, shops and golden beaches, there is simply no comparison to this exquisite residence. Do not delay, arrange your inspection of this desirable luxury home today.
• North-facing, modern masterpiece nestled in exclusive Paradise Waters, just off Main River
• 5 bed, 5.5 bath, 1,172m2 tri-level residence set out over a 904m2 block + 33.6m waterfrontage
• Features a contemporary façade, flawless finishes, commercial lift and media room
• Architecturally designed by Bayden Goddard and built by Thomas Hughes Construction
• Grand formal lounge + elegant informal living and dining room, each with gas fireplaces
• Gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau steam oven + conventional oven plus deluxe Butler’s Pantry
• Vast alfresco area, tiled infinity edge pool, landscaped gardens and 12m pontoon
• Sophisticated master suite with dressing room, jacuzzi ensuite and large balcony with iconic city skyline and water vistas.
• All remaining bedrooms are ensuited, with 4 located upstairs and 1 downstairs, near executive office & powder room
• Retractable privacy screens installed throughout offer a sense of seclusion when required or withdraw to reveal impressive water views
• Basement level, built with a 100-year flood wall and post tension floors
• Substantial gym or multipurpose room, cellar and garage able to accommodate 5+ cars
• CBUS home automation, which includes a holiday feature (ideal for security when away)
• Bang and Olufsen music + NEC Phone system installed to every room
• High-tech laundry with 2 x Miele dryers and an Asko Drying Cabinet, laundry chute
• Occupying a prestigious Admiralty Drive address, moments from Surfers Paradise
• Central to elite schools and a vast range of cafés, restaurants, shops and golden beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.