83 Monaco Street, Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
North Facing Main River with Stunning Views to Surfers ParadiseSuperior in design, location and inclusions, this innovative new modern masterpiece rises from elite waterfront where the Nerang River and stunning Surfers Paradise skyline impress. The Bayden Goddard designed statement residence comprises of the expansive main residence and a self contained bedsit apartment.
Garden courtyards, sun decks and the riverfront terrace are embraced by glass expanses enveloping the executive study, media lounge, kitchen, dining area and vast living room indulged with a gas fireplace and statement cabinetry. Central to the social space is the custom kitchen including 4m island bench, separate scullery, full granite surfaces throughout, Gaggenau appliances, 2 pak joinery, and a temperature-controlled glass wine room.
The residence features five spacious bedrooms including the riverfront master suite with a dressing room and modern ensuite while a sixth bedroom is contained within the private freestanding apartment where ample living space, kitchenette and bathroom makes for perfect guest accommodation.
Additional features include a motorised awning to the pergola, photoelectric insulated triple garage doors, Vacumaid system, 5kW solar system, zoned air conditioning, motorised blinds, Crimsafe screens, and an integrated AV and alarm system.
- North-to-water riverfront estate with skyline views of either Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach;
- New architect-designed and master-built modern two-storey residence;
- Expansive kitchen/scullery with dual Gaggenau ovens, warming draw, triple fridge/freezer/wine fridge combination;
- Master bedroom with riverfront deck, dressing room and luxury ensuite;
- Private fully self-contained bedsit guest apartment with kitchen, living area, ensuited bedroom and expansive balcony;
- Heated swimming pool with full glass mosaic tiling;
- Spacious riverfront terrace with integrated BBQ kitchen facility and motorised pergola shade awning.
Monaco Street is considered as the coveted millionaire's row of Broadbeach Waters, lined with statement homes on the riverfront in close proximity to manicured parklands, the beach, and the world-class shopping, dining and entertaining precincts of Broadbeach, Pacific Fair and The Star casino.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.