7 Sunnymeade Place MUDGEERABA
The future is here - Eco Masterpiece!
Enjoy the benefits of future technology today in this contemporary family home equipped with commercial grade 33kw solar with a back-up 100kwh Absolyte battery system to minimise the carbon footprint. The fortunate purchaser will acquire a luxury hi-tech residence with elegant indoor-outdoor entertaining enhanced by spectacular coastal views.
Waiting in the triple garage is a red Model S Tesla motor car charged from the home’s carbon-neutral power supply. The elevated address within the gated Jabiru Park estate is just one km from Somerset College and Clover Hill primary school, and only 1.5km to Robina Town Centre.
The private driveway winds between manicured hedges and topiary trees to arrive at the guest parking area and impressive glass entry. From the foyer one steps down to vast open plan living where glass bi folds access a full-length undercover terrace beside the lap pool. An uninterrupted vista looks across Robina to showcase the coast from Burleigh to Surfers Paradise and west to the mountains. On the terrace, the large alfresco dining area is served by a supplementary entertainer’s kitchen with an integrated bbq, wine fridges, and drawer dishwasher. Indoors, the sleek main kitchen features and an array of Miele appliances including coffee machine, with bulkhead lighting over quartzstone benchtops. A large rumpus or billiards room and spacious family lounge all open to the poolside entertaining area and share the stunning north-east outlook. Timber stairs lead up to a mezzanine level designed as a children’s wing where three bedrooms all offer ensuite access and walk-in robes, one also featuring a built-in desk and window seat.
The top level comprises a large and luxurious master suite with a huge study adjoining. Just outside the lavish home cinema is a kitchenette-bar and in a separate wing is a 44sq.m. gym with sauna, steam room and powder room. Having its own private balcony and entry, this also has potential as a home office or guest apartment. The elevated grounds, covering 5,281sq.m. include terraced gardens stepping down to a lawn picnic area with a fire pit. Other outdoor features include a gazebo near the pool, a large deck for a trampoline or children’s play area and nearby, a substantial garden shed.
Other features –
• This exceptional home & landscaped grounds created with no expense spared
• Approx. 1,039 sq.m (112sq) suspended slab construction, built to commercial standards
• 33KwH solar panels backed up by 100KwH Absolyte (Exide) battery system
• C-bus technology controls lighting, climate, gas fire ignition, sound system
• Extra-high ceilings, ivory-toned natural stone flooring, cloak room off foyer
• Kitchen with top-range Miele cooking appliances, gas hob, butler’s pantry
• Polished timber stairs, wool carpets to bedrooms, designer bathrooms
• Master suite features free-standing bath, bidet room, huge fitted dressing room
• Adjoining are office with file room & powder room plus nursery suite
• Soundproof home cinema seats 7 in luxury leather recliners
• Gymnasium or guest suite with fold-down queen bed, sauna & steam room
• Ducted air conditioning, crimsafe screens, laundry chute, rainwater tanks
This outstanding property is proudly marketed by Grant Clegg and Michael Kollosche. Inspections are available 7 days by appointment.