68 Strawberry Road, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
Striking home with breathtaking uninterrupted views - Iconic Hinterland residence!Presented as one of the Gold Coast Hinterlands’ finest properties - this modern contemporary, architecturally designed home sits proudly on one of the most sought-after blocks on Mudgeeraba’s prestigious Strawberry Rd precinct.
Built by award winning master builder, Rick Addinsil, the generously sized, 70+ square home boasts a low maintenance 7440 m2 block. The property enjoys uninterrupted and utterly breathtaking 270-degree views of the spectacular Gold Coast skyline and Hinterland region.
Incorporating an intelligent layout and high-end design features, the soaring 6m high ceilings complete with tempered green glass windows, integrate sprawling views throughout the main living areas to include most rooms throughout the home.
With a fully equipped Media Room, fifth bedroom, home office and kid’s playroom the clever layout complements the generously sized 4 bedrooms, all with walk in storage robes.
Boasting modern fixtures and fittings throughout, the home caters to all standard expectations set by today’s modern family.
The sprawling master suite boasts a spa bath and walk in robe in conjunction to an enormous private balcony all set to enjoy the utterly captivating views this unique property has to offer.
With entertaining in mind - the enormous outdoor deck sets the scene for memorable evenings gazing to the stars or yoga and Pilates at sunrise. The huge 15m Swimming Pool is heated for comfort and sits adjacent to the Swedish Oak Hot Tub and outdoor Pizza Oven / Fireplace. All fully equipped to host that private intimate evening or special get together with family and friends.
• 4 x king sized bedrooms, master with enormous en-suite and separate spa bath
• 3 x modern bathrooms
• Media Room with capacity for a large audience
• High capacity ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home
• Modern fixtures and finishes throughout
• Separate Formal Study/Sitting room set away from the main living zones
• Enormous tiled, open plan living areas flowing effortless from the kitchen and leading to the outdoor entertaining areas
• Spacious & functional kitchen with separate butlers pantry, plenty of bench space, cupboards and a handy breakfast bar
• Large 15m in-ground heated Swimming Pool accompanying a built in Swedish Hot Tub on the entertainment deck
• Security/ Vaccumaid/ Intercom throughout the home
• Triple car garage with large storage area and rear prep room.
• Large 70m2 home on a 7440 m2 low maintenance block
• Direct access to M1, Robina Town Centre and the districts prestigious schools - such as Somerset College, All Saints, & Kings College
Proudly marketed by Nick McHutchison, Kollosche Prestige Agents, Broadbeach Australia.