68 Rio Vista Boulevard, Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
ENVIABLE EAST FACING ENTERTAINER WITH WIDE WATER VISTAWith an enviable east to water aspect in the highly sought-after Golden Triangle, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom single-level family home on a 690 m2 block beckons the astute Buyer. Nestled amongst picturesque sandy canals with approx. 16 metre water frontage, mere moments from the Main River, you'll find yourself adding life to your years with the Broadbeach city skyline as your magical evening backdrop. This property offers rare entry into a prestigious residential precinct.
Boasting a vast floor plan the master bedroom is large and positioned to water, complimented by a renovated ensuite and spacious walk-in robe. The additional three bedrooms are of great size coupled by built-in wardrobes, ideal individual retreats.
The grand open plan living area flows onto the covered deck, overlooking the wide water, providing a tranquil oasis for entertaining family and friends. The functional family kitchen incorporates high quality European appliances, granite bench tops, over-sized pantry and substantial storage space. Bi-fold windows open to the in-ground pool area with a granite servery for summer days.
Expertly designed to maximise the block size, the large fenced yard is perfect for kids and pets to play safely. This home is situated close to private schools, cafes, restaurants and beaches. Act now to secure this unique opportunity as Broadbeach Waters continues to witness strong capital growth year-on-year with infrastructure developments including G-Link, Pacific Fair and The Star Casino bolstering the local area.
• Large entertaining deck to the water front
• 5 car accommodation with big triple garage, tiled floors and large glass doors opening to pool area, plus a double carport
• Boat ramp and winch to the sandy beach with direct ocean access
• Currently tenanted at $950 per week until 3/9/18
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• 690m2 block with secure flat lawns for kids and pets
• Solar electricity panels and solar hot water
• Quality in-ground pool with salt chlorination and cleaner
• Lush landscaped gardens
• Central to local shops, cafes, restaurants and Gold Coast beaches
• Secure your entry into one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Gold Coast
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.