6 Amalfi Drive, Isle Of Capri QLD 4217
SECLUDED TROPICAL SANCTUARY IN SOUGHT-AFTER ISLE OF CAPRIDiscover luxury living and effortless entertaining in a luscious tropical setting in sought-after Isle of Capri. Boasting a prominent north-east aspect and Main River position, this 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom residence truly is a secluded sanctuary you will relish calling home. Situated in an enviable location, take advantage of being within easy walking distance to iconic Surfers Paradise, yet still make the most of the privacy and tranquillity on offer due to its intelligent design and the lush landscaped gardens which encase this immaculate family home.
Greeted by the scent of Jasmine from the moment you step through the secure gatehouse entry, you’ll enjoy the seamless flow from the front door right through to the enviable alfresco entertaining area at the rear of the property. Here you’ll be spoilt for choice where to host family and friends, with an inviting deck promising picture-perfect views of the spectacular Q1 and surrounds, the glistening in-ground pool, a covered alfresco area, where a servery window from the kitchen will make accommodating guests a breeze, or retreat back indoors to your elegant dining room, nestled next to the deluxe lounge room and opening out on to the deck. A visual treat, you’ll adore the abundance of fragrant flourishing gardens which enhance the tranquil outdoors, set against the sprawling backdrop of the Surfers Paradise skyline.
The oversized bedrooms are also sure to delight. All presenting with fans and ducted air-conditioning for your year-round comfort, the 4th bedroom promises versatility, with private access making it an attractive option for those with a home business. The remaining three bedrooms await upstairs, with bedrooms 2 & 3 boasting custom cabinetry, built-in-robes and adjacent to the modern bathroom, along with a spacious bedroom with terrace. Featuring superb Main River and city views from the vast terrace, it also comes complete with a streamlined walk-in-robe and elegant ensuite.
Special features include:
- Secluded tropical sanctuary, on a 685m2 Main River block with prominent north-east aspect
- Lush, well established landscaped gardens promise the ultimate in peace and privacy
- Multiple alfresco entertaining areas, overlooking pool, Main River & Surfers Paradise
- Gourmet kitchen with expansive granite benches and servery window to alfresco area
- Light-filled open plan living and dining, flows effortlessly on to deck
- Spacious ensuite with terrace, walk-in-robe & ensuite, set against water and skyline views
- 3 modern bathrooms, boasting high quality materials and flawless finishes
- Contemporary timber accents throughout, including plantation shutters & floors
- Freshly painted interiors and exteriors + ducted air-con and intercom/security installed
- Triple garage and surplus of storage plus room for 1 car off-street
- 17.2m sandy river front, private jetty, and ample room for a 50-foot watercraft
- Enviable location, within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants & beaches
From the expansive marble benches in the gourmet kitchen, the exquisite high-quality materials used in the bathrooms, through to the contemporary timber accents, including on trend plantation shutters and floorboards throughout, no expense has been spared in the construction of this immaculate home. Situated only 400m from the upscale Capri on Via Roma dining and shopping precinct, plus within easy reach of schools, public transport and vibrant Surfers Paradise, this property promises to deliver seclusion and serenity in lush, landscaped surrounds. The time to act is now – contact Eddie Wardale to secure this tranquil slice of paradise in the Gold Coast’s safest, most sought after suburb today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.