534 Grandview Road PULLENVALE
Try a luxury tree change
The ideal country getaway lies just 25 minutes west of the Brisbane CBD in the leafy suburb of Pullenvale. Nestled on a fully useable 40,500 sq.m. (10+ acres) is a luxury single level home complete with all-weather tennis court, swimming pool and a separate self-contained guest house. The property includes fully fenced pasture for horses, lush lawns and mature shade trees, providing all the privacy and serenity of a country estate.
The potential also exists for subdivision, creating a four-lot parcel of homesites in this sought-after rural residential area. Styled after the classic Santa Fe homes of New Mexico, the large U-shaped residence is enclosed by an adobe wall for extra privacy. With colourful window trims and French doors, decorative gates and a mission bell at the entry, this is a unique feature-packed home created for family comfort and relaxed entertaining. In addition to wide shady verandahs off living and sleeping areas, the central courtyard features a large cabana with built-in seating next to the fish pond. A second large cabana by the swimming pool offers the ideal al fresco entertaining venue for day or evening.
* High cathedral ceilings with exposed beams over living areas
* Large timber kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, gas-electric range
* A combination of polished timber & inlaid tile floors
* 5 large bedrooms, master with combustion fire, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuites)
* Spacious living areas, integrated library, separate games room
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, open fireplace to living, solar HWS
* All-weather floodlit tennis court, in-ground pool, creek frontage
* Guest house comprises bedroom, bathroom & living area
* Accommodation for 4 cars, storage/machinery sheds & horse stables
Proudly marketed by Grant Clegg and the team at Kollosche Prestige Agents.