43 T E Peters Drive, Broadbeach Waters
WATERFRONT MASTERPIECE IN LUXE LIFESTYLE LOCATION
Making a defining statement in contemporary design, this impressive lifestyle residence works in harmony with its stunning waterfront setting and prime north position just minutes to the prestige new amenity of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
The congenial tri-level floor plan is illustrated with a sleek foundation of polished concrete, soaring white walls and expanses of glass while punctuated with the warmth of stacked stone and recycled timber features. Deluxe lifestyle inclusions promote flexibility of space and include a media lounge room behind a lofty cavity gliding door, a formal dining room, an executive office hub and an open rumpus room.
Bespoke timber and stacked stone enhance a gas fireplace in the open-plan living room which spills out seamlessly to a sensational alfresco lifestyle precinct with integrated speakers.
The quality barbecue kitchen forms part of an under-roof lounging and dining area fronting the lap pool and a spa encased in glass. An open-air mod-wood deck and numerous tiled terraces provide alternate outdoor entertaining spaces overlooking wide tranquil water and the iconic highrises of Surfers Paradise.
A butlers pantry forms part of the gourmet kitchen styled with white Caesarstone bench tops, streamline soft-close cabinetry, SMEG stainless-steel appliances, and a built-in breakfast bar.
Timber stairs rise to an open rumpus room and three ensuited bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes. The impressive parents retreat comprises a relaxation zone, private waterfront balcony, dressing room and an ensuite with a feature bath.
Luxury appointments consist of a wine cellar, basement gymnasium with a television, video intercom entry, electric curtains, CBus home automation, a security system and ducted air-conditioning.
- Architect-designed and master built 65 square tri-level residence
- 742m2 waterfront block fronting stunning north views of Surfers Paradise skyline
- Built-in barbecue kitchen, lap pool and spa, multiple alfresco lifestyle areas
- Living room with gas fireplace, dedicated formal dining room, wine cellar
- Open executive office hub with floating recycled-timber bench tops
- Media lounge room with overhead projector and block-out drapes
- Upstairs rumpus room, gymnasium, underground secure garaging for five cars
- Video intercom, CBus automation, ducted air-conditioning, security system
Private inspections available daily.
Floor Plan: Download Image