4 'Marseille Estate', Sorrento QLD 4217
Stunning East Facing Main River Home In Secure Gated EstateEnjoy an unrivalled luxury lifestyle and skyline views from this magnificent, low maintenance architect designed Main River home. Sprawling across 576m2 this 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom executive residence offers a gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and open plan living with generous entertaining areas accentuated by ultra-high ceilings flooded with natural light.
Located within the exclusive Marseille Estate with secure gated entry, this modern & luxurious residence has been designed for the ultimate waterfront lifestyle. The covered outdoor entertaining area overlooks the stunning infinity edge pool and uninterrupted wide water vista.
The property is extremely private with only 1 direct neighbour and surrounded by established, low maintenance gardens. This spacious executive home will be sure to impress, call to inspect today.
– Executive family home in prestigious Main River location
– Stunning wide water vista with an oversized serviced pontoon with deep water mooring & boat/jet ski docking
– Impressive lobby with solid timber floors leading to open plan living areas that flow seamlessly to a covered entertaining and infinity edge pool on the same level
– Expansive 180 degree north east views of the Nerang river and skyline
– 5 luxurious king-size bedrooms (2 with private balconies) & 5 bathrooms
– 2 huge master bedrooms with luxurious walk in robes and ensuites (1 on each level) – ground floor master with its own retreat & private poolside patio – Upper level master with private balcony and elevated views
– Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, integrated coffee machine & stone bench tops, located adjacent to poolside patio to enjoy the views
– Suspended glass & timber staircase leading up to a large second living area – perfect for the larger family
– Enjoy the privacy of only 1 immediate neighbour and the tree lined landscape running the length of the property
– Ducted air, triple garage with added room for 2 cars on the driveway
– Extensive use of frameless glass, stainless steel fittings and solid timber accents throughout, TV points to all rooms
– Leafy and secure gated garden estate providing privacy, safety and open space for children.
– Low maintenance block, very low BC fees approx. $50pw
– Approximately 700 metres walk to Gemelli’s Italian restaurant for gourmet Italian or a breakfast, lunch, coffee and cake at The Pastry Emporium
– Only minutes to the beach, shopping, GC turf club, casino, M1 and elite GC schools