338 Monaco Street, Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
ELEGANT ENTERTAINER ON RARE 862M2 NORTH FACING MONACO STREET BLOCK**MOTIVATED VENDORS HAVE PURCHASED ELSEWHERE **
Embrace spacious, sophisticated family living in one of the Gold Coast’s most well-known streets with this sprawling 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bath residence in vibrant Broadbeach Waters. Nestled on one of the largest dry blocks in Monaco Street, this deceptively large 2-storey family home will entice you with its cleverly designed floorplan, where the deluxe kitchen overlooks the vast open plan living space and the Palm Springs inspired alfresco area with sparkling in-ground pool, while the bedrooms allow for complete privacy, with almost no adjoining walls.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all feature ensuites while bedroom 5 could easily be converted to an executive home office with external access. The sweeping staircase leads to an oversized Master suite, complete with a separate living space and study, north facing balcony with city, pool and parklands views, plus a twin walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite. Formal living and dining options will also be sure to impress, which overlook the tropical internal courtyard.
Accented by high ceilings, bamboo floors, quality finishes, low maintenance landscaped gardens and with an enviable outdoor entertaining area with a dining pavilion and tranquil water features, this is a property you will be proud to call home. Set out over an 862m2 block with 540m2 of elegant living space, you’ll enjoy close proximity to Star Casino, Pacific Fair and the enticing beaches, cafés, shops and restaurants of Broadbeach, along with being directly across from Albert Park. Make the wise decision to enjoy a desirable lifestyle in stylish surrounds and arrange your inspection today.
• 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bath, 2.5 car residence on an 862m2 block with 540m2 living space
• Enviable neighbourhood, with quiet cul-de-sac and long-standing residents
• Deceptively large two-storey home with multiple formal and informal living areas
• Contemporary kitchen with integrated dishwasher, Ilve stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinetry and stone island bench
• Bifold glass doors flood home with natural light and seamlessly links internal and external living areas
• Oversized Master suite with separate living space and study, north facing balcony with pool, city and parklands views, plus a twin walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with ensuites and walk-in-robes, bedroom 4 with ensuite and built-in-robe
• Bedroom 5 could easily be converted to an executive home office with external access
• Fresh and functional family bathroom plus laundry with ample storage
• Double lock up garage with additional space plus off street parking for 2 cars
• Palm Springs inspired alfresco area with dual water features, in-ground pool, dining pavilion plus tropical courtyard off formal lounge room
• High ceilings, bamboo floors, air-con, quality finishes, security, intercom, low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Close proximity to schools, Star Casino, Pacific Fair and the enticing beaches, cafés, shops and restaurants of Broadbeach
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.