328 Biddaddaba Creek Road BIDDADDABA
'Riverndell Lodge' - Elite Equine Estate
The craggy hills and lush valleys just west of the Gold Coast enjoy a similar idyllic climate, making the Scenic Rim area a perfect environment for both horses and humans. A few minutes from the Canungra township and 35 minutes from the coast’s world-famous beaches, this immaculate horse property is located behind the iconic Aquis Thoroughbred Racing facility, occupying 11.5 hectares (approx. 30acres) of flat, grassy fully usable land. Both Biddadaba Creek and Gorge Creek run through the property, with an endless supply of high quality drinking water supplied from a bore and rainwater tanks. Two residences on the Riverndell Lodge estate comprise a luxurious mansion-style owner’s home plus a caretaker’s 4-bedroom residence.
The main residence is a graceful neo-Spanish two-storey home, recently remodelled and featuring double entry doors to the foyer with an elegant curved staircase. The spacious open plan formal living and dining area is warmed by an open fireplace, while the kitchen offers 2-pac cabinetry finish and gleaming Caesarstone benchtops, including a breakfast bar island prep bench and butlers pantry. A huge family room with open fire adjoins an executive study with separate entry way. Four bedrooms include the luxurious master with dressing room, private balcony and designer ensuite with spa bath. Decor features soft neutrals against a pristine white background throughout. Quality appointments include high ceilings, ducted air conditioning, solar HWS, arched windows and ornate balustrades, C-bus digital lighting & sound, plus garaging for 3 large vehicles.
Other property features –
* Olympic sized roofed ELD All Surface’ arena (60 x 20 metres) with automatic watering system
* Purpose-built tack room, feed rooms, hot/cold wash bays, judging area and laundry
* Seven 4m x 4m stables + two 8m x4m stables
* 23+ fully fenced, water-fed paddocks/day yards with shelters doubling as extra stabling
* Purpose-built, flood lit foaling yards, young horse & spelling brood mare paddocks
* Rubber lined stallion yard comprising of additional shelter day yards
* ELD Round Yard with adjacent extra wash bay
* 1100m ‘all-weather’ Training Track with running rails
* 52m Horse Recovery/Strength Training pool
* 4 lockable Sheds with power
* Truck parking bays & visitor parking bays
* Caretakers residence comprises of 4 bedrooms, near new kitchen air-conditioned with large living areas and rear office
* Existing ‘periodic tenancy’ with willingness to extend lease – details on application
This opportunity is proudly marketed by Grant Clegg, Nick McHutchison and the team at Kollosche Prestige Agents. Inspections strictly by appointment – 7 days.