3250/23 Ferny Avenue SURFERS PARADISE
One of Australia's Best Penthouses!
At the very heart of Surfers Paradise, Australia’s No.1 holiday destination and resort city, are the Towers of Chevron Renaissance – one of the region’s most enviable apartment addresses. Crowning the main tower on the 39th and 40th levels, is a sleek and sophisticated residence spanning approximately 918 square metres.
This huge space has undergone an amazing transformation to emerge as a world-class penthouse of stunning contemporary design. Created over two years, this elegant skyhome required challenging structural changes to become a showcase for the latest design ideas from around the globe. The skyhome is built to pure perfection.
Expanses of glass in every room capture 360 degree panoramic views over the city, beaches, the blue Pacific Ocean, main river and Gold Coast hinterland. Balconies on every aspect admit fresh sea breezes while offering outdoor living options. Meticulous craftsmanship is evident at every turn. There are no painted walls, but panels of timber veneer, smoked glass, imported marble or lustrous lacquered finishes in a caramel tone.
Floors of limed oak parquetry are scattered with custom-crafted wool rugs. Tall pivot doors and an abundance of storage are barely discernible, so precise is the joinery throughout the entire home.
Living areas, featuring the finest in Italian designer furniture, look out to the nearby ocean, capturing a dazzling cityscape of lights after dark. Adjacent to the formal dining for 12 or more is a cigar and wine tasting area, flanked by integrated wine fridges behind smoky glass. The kitchen features a long breakfast bar of Diana Royal marble with a full array of top-range Miele appliances. Concealed behind the kitchen is a large full butler’s pantry with supplementary cooking and refrigeration facilities.
Four luxury bedroom suites include the spectacular master bedroom and lavish marble ensuite with raised bath podium. A mirror-lined stairwell, illuminated by an exquisite crystal chandelier, leads up to a casual entertaining lounge with teppanyaki bbq, billiards area, gymnasium and sauna at rooftop level. A sleek commercial-sized bar serves indoor and outdoor sitting areas and on the terrace luxuriant ‘green’ walls are interspersed by picture windows framing breathtaking views over the Gold Coast’s famous white sand beaches.
* Combination-coded access via 4 lifts, secure basement parking for 21 cars and more than 600m2 of additional storage areas;
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, individual controls for each bedroom;
* Touch-pad Dynalite system controls lighting, climate, blinds, security and much more;
* Multiple Living & sitting areas face east to ocean or to the city skyline with semi-open office area at northern end;
* Fully electronic remote controlled Kitchen with concealed refrigerators, walk-in pantry, deep drawer storage and fully equipped scullery;
* Comprehensive gas & electric cooking with bbq, wok burner, steam oven and teppanyaki plate.
Penthouse 3250 Chevron Renaissance – Where elegance and sophistication meets pure luxury.