325 Monaco Street, Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
Make Your Mark on One of the Gold Coast’s Most Iconic Streets. Endless Potential, Right on Main River – Must Be Sold!The search is over for those seeking a property in a prime position with endless potential. Situated in one of the Gold Coast’s most iconic streets, this sprawling 76 square, 5 bedroom waterfront home occupies a vast 1,421m2 block and sits nestled amongst rows of luxury residences. Featuring modern industrial influences, with polished concrete floors plus timber and stainless-steel accents, the granite kitchen with island bench flows seamlessly to a spacious living and dining area, before fusing with the outdoors. A covered timber deck steps down to a lawn, with wide water views, thanks to the neighbouring homes being set back from Main River. Alternate entertaining options include a wet bar and rumpus/games room with servery window to the pool terrace, along with a media room and secluded alfresco deck off the lounge, shrouded in tropical gardens.
The bedrooms and bathrooms are where you can make your mark with this property and help these spaces realise their full potential. The master suite, in particular, promises the ability to be as grand in appearance as it is in size. As large as some small apartments, it boasts its own bespoke library and sitting room, expansive open plan ensuite with supersized spa and walk-in-robe, along with superb water and hinterland views. Another bedroom with ensuite also resides on the first floor, with the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms, which require some TLC, tucked away in their own downstairs wing of this spacious home.
Situated in a sought-after blue-chip location, moments from parks, sporting fields, elite schools, as well as vibrant Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise, this house is under clear instructions to be sold and offers savvy buyers a chance to make a rare investment. Act now and arrange an inspection today of this prime parcel of land, right on Main River, and create the luxury home you deserve.
- Sprawling 5 bed, 5 bath 76square property in a prime position with endless potential
- Boasting an exclusive address in one of the Gold Coast’s most iconic streets
- Occupies a vast 1,421m2 block, and sits nestled on Main River
- Modern industrial influences: polished concrete floors + timber & stainless-steel accents
- Granite kitchen with island bench flows seamlessly to a spacious living, dining & outdoors
- Covered timber deck steps down to a lawn, with wide water views
- Media room + lounge room which links with a secluded alfresco deck
- Rumpus/games room with wet bar and servery to terrace and large inground pool
- Enormous master suite boasts its own library/ sitting room, open plan ensuite with supersized spa and walk-in-robe + water and hinterland views
- Bed 2 with ensuite and built-in-robe also on the first floor
- Bed 3 and 4 (downstairs) also ensuited, one with built-in-robe, one with walk-in-robe
- Bed 5 with separate access, could be converted into a gym or multi-purpose room
- Wide water views with pontoon + double garage, gatehouse + air conditioning and ceiling fans
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.