30 Midshipman Court, Paradise Waters QLD 4217
MUST BE SOLD! Immaculate Luxury Living In Prestigious Paradise WatersHaving undergone a meticulous luxury makeover by renowned designer Norma Grier, this immaculate 4 bedroom property exudes sophistication and elegance while still offering a cosy and comfortable ambiance. Positioned in a prestigious cul-de-sac and occupying a 792m2 waterfront block, you’ll also enjoy 23m of sandy beach frontage along with an enviable alfresco area, ideal for entertaining.
Flanked by towering palms, you’ll be able to host family and friends on your vast timber deck which overlooks your pool, pontoon and a picturesque waterfront setting.
Indoors, the perfect fusion of contemporary stainless steel with the warmth of natural stone and timber has resulted in a stylish home which boasts an abundance of space and character. On offer are multiple living areas, including a media room, pool room, formal living and dining, as well as a stunning, yet functional, gourmet kitchen which takes pride of place.
Set under soaring lime washed timber ceilings, this light and bright space is sure to be the heart of this impeccable family home. The modern influences and flawless finishes continue with the well-proportioned bedrooms, all of which are ensuited and boast either walk-in-robes or built-in-robes. The master is also sure to entice with its dual balconies and picture-perfect waterfront vistas.
Situated in one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Gold Coast, this premier property is also conveniently located mere minutes to exclusive schools, public transport, shops, restaurants and cafes. Make an investment in your future and arrange an inspection today.
• 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom residence, nestled in a prestigious Paradise Waters cul-de-sac
• Meticulous luxury makeover by renowned designer Norma Grier
• 464m2 of sophisticated living space on a 792m2 waterfront block
• Multiple living areas including pool room, media room, formal lounge and dining
• Gourmet, light and bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• 4 well-proportioned, ensuited bedrooms feature either walk-in or built-in robes
• Master with dual balcony, spa and exquisite waterfront vistas
• Light filled living, set under soaring lime washed timber ceilings
• Mezzanine level with pristine polished timber floors, overlooks living areas
• Enviable alfresco area with vast timber deck and inground pool
• Boat shed, winch, ramp, floating pontoon and 23 metres of sandy waterfrontage
• Ducted air-conditioning, double garage and ample storage throughout
• Situated in one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Gold Coast
• Central to exclusive schools, public transport, shops, restaurants and cafes
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.