25 Cleland Crescent BROADBEACH WATERS
ELEGANCE ON PRIME MAIN RIVER
Cleland Crescent in Broadbeach Waters is a prestige street of elegant homes and this contemporary residence is in perfect accord with one of the finest addresses in town. The spectacular location provides a northern outlook across the wide main river to the Surfers Paradise skyline dazzling by day and magical by night, while the cul de sac address ensures a quiet residential environment. From the security gate, a timber walkway flanked by goldfish ponds conducts the visitor to the towering glass entry. Natural light flows into the foyer, with the water feature also extending indoors to add to the restful ambience. The main living areas maximise the sunny waterfront location with glossy white tiles underfoot and glass bi-fold doors opening fully to the riverfront terrace. Open plan living incorporates a wet bar, family TV lounge, formal sitting room and separate formal dining, warmed by a two-way gas fire set into a stone-clad column. The undercover terrace features privacy shutters at the eastern end and a classical water feature on the other, while overlooking the large fully tiled pool in the lower terrace.
An additional al fresco deck at the riverfront extends outdoor living options, with a giant serviced pontoon providing a deepwater mooring. The kitchen, discreetly positioned to the rear of living areas, features white stone benchtops, metallic-finish cabinetry, stainless steel European appliances and a room-sized walk-in pantry. A hallway in the opposite wing leads to a semi-open study with a built-in library and two king-sized bedrooms, both with private ensuites, one opening to a delightful courtyard garden. The upper level is entirely occupied by the luxurious master suite, incorporating a spacious lounge area, river-view deck, ensuite with spa and a double vanity, plus a generous fully-fitted dressing room.
* Ducted air upstairs, split cycle & cool river breezes downstairs
* Bose sound system, 2-car garage with seamless flooring
* Kitchen with Miele gas cooktop & plumbing for ice-maker fridge
* 4 bedrooms, 3 designer ensuites, ground floor powder room
* Quartzstone vanities, timber & frosted glass interior doors
* Mirror robes & ceiling fans to 2 downstairs family bedrooms
* Smaller guest bedroom could serve as 2 nd study or studio
* Stroll to local shops & popular cafe, 2 mins to beach & Pacific Fair