24 Jaguar Drive BUNDALL
Sophisticated Waterfront Home within Close Proximity to TSS
Rising two levels from the picturesque foreshore of Evandale Waters is this architecturally designed 62 square family residence.
It occupies an 801m waterfront block where manicured lawns edge 27m of private beachfront and wide water crowned by the encompassing hinterland and Gold Coast skyline.
An 8 metre pontoon caters to the boating lifestyle, delivering power, water, a 7 metre sea pen and jetski roller dock resting upon sheltered, deep water just minutes from Nerang River.
The idyllic waterfront is embraced from an elevated alfresco dining terrace and ensuing lifestyle space set beyond banks of soaring glass doors.
The sophisticated, light-filled floor plan complements the position and location, offering a range of substantial and versatile spaces that are expected of a waterfront home close to the beach, TSS, boutique shops, and renowned cafes.
There are seven oversized bedrooms, four deluxe bathrooms, a ground floor guest wing, dedicated media room, and an open library or games room.
A stacked stone fireplace and exposed timber shelving form a focal point to the open living and dining space anchored by polished concrete style floor tiles and serviced by an extensive kitchen. It has Caesarstone surfaces, a long island preparation and breakfast bar, a wine fridge, twin pyrolytic ovens, integrated microwave and steam combination ovens, and a gas cooktop.
The luxury, top floor master suite is fronted by picture windows embracing water, skyline and hinterland views. There is a relaxation zone, walk-in wardrobe, a modern ensuite, and private outdoor wet room with a freestanding feature bath.
Numerous alfresco spaces cater to entertaining, lounging, wining and dining with a choice of views from the pool and tropical gardens to the Surfers Paradise skyline and wide waterfront.
Frameless glass, an extensive deck and lush tropical gardens beset the saltwater, north-facing pool adjoining a sheltered alfresco entertaining terrace with a Jackie Onassis’ inspired outdoor fireplace.
* 801m block with 26.6m waterfront to Bundall’s Evandale Waters
* Architecturally designed residence spanning 62 squares over two levels
* Stone fireplace in lifestyle space opening to vast waterfront terrace
* Media room, library or games room, seven oversized bedrooms
* North-facing pool, outdoor shower, poolside terrace with fireplace
* Double garage with two storerooms; herb and vegetable gardens
* 8m pontoon with power, water, 7m sea pen, and jetski roller dock
* 5kW solar power, CCTV, back-to-base alarm, intercom entry system