21 Elizabeth Avenue, Broadbeach QLD 4218
Luxurious Two-Level Penthouse with Private Rooftop PoolThere is arguably no better address in Broadbeach than The Oracle Residencies. Exuding remarkable luxury while immersed in a magnificent panoramic backdrop of the Gold Coast coastline and hinterland, this two-level penthouse with 3 ensuited bedrooms and a separate media room offers a prestigious and comfortable lifestyle right in the heart of Broadbeach.
The scale and proportions of the living areas, kitchen, master bedrooms and balconies fit perfectly for those downsizing from a substantial home. When guests or family members are in house there is a separate bedroom wing to allow comfort and privacy.
Enjoy entertaining on the rooftop terrace with a BBQ, a few drinks or watching TV from the pool. When the sun goes down relax in the rooftop spa under the moon and stars in complete privacy.
Oracle has an enviable and convenient position that has you within an elevator ride to some of the finest restaurants and Cafe's in Broadbeach including Social, Mamasan, No Name Lane, Ten, Moo Moos and all of the amenities of the Star Casino and Pacific Fair that are only a short stroll away.
- 412m2 of chic living space embraced by phenomenal uninterrupted coastal views;
- Rooftop lounge, BBQ entertaining area with private pool and spa;
- State-of-the-art kitchen equipped with premium European appliances;
- Bedroom guest wing offers luxuriously scaled rooms with built-ins;
- Two generous master bedroom suites with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite;
- Exquisite bathrooms, bespoke joinery, soaring ceilings, glass surrounds;
- Air conditioning, home office/media room, lift and stair access to rooftop pool;
- Oracle 5 star facilities include pool, gym, sauna, spa, theatre, owners lounge;
- 3 car spaces, lock up storage, pet-friendly, 150 metres to beach and Kurrawa Surf Club.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.