21-23 Campbell Street, Sorrento QLD 4217
An Ideal Entertainer That Dares To Be Different on 2,369m2 of Prime Waterfront Land with Tennis Court!Sophisticated living and effortless entertaining beckons in one of Sorrento’s most exclusive residential enclaves. Set over a sprawling 2,369m2 block with 23*metres of waterfrontage, this 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom residence dares to be different and delivers a lifestyle the whole family will adore.
Water and outdoor enthusiasts will love the fully tiled 10 metre pool, spa and adjacent cabana with outdoor kitchen, a large tennis court, 9 metre pontoon facilities plus a dream backyard play area created for the young (and young at heart). With an expansive 711m2 floorplan, this charming home, moments from Main River, is without comparison.
Offering a multitude of options for hosting family and friends, the sandstone flanked alfresco terrace enjoys a north-easterly aspect and skyline and water views, while indoors the oversized dining and lounge area, accented by gleaming Sydney blue gum timber floors, is perfectly positioned next to a modern kitchen with acclaimed appliances and a walk-in-pantry. All 4 upstairs bedrooms feature water views, with the rejuvenated master suite showcased by an elegant ensuite, while the remaining bedrooms reside downstairs, each with ensuites and private access and a kitchenette for the 6th bed or multipurpose media room.
Occupying a sought-after location in Sorrento, and close to elite schools, cafes, shops, restaurants and more, this is the unique, family friendly home you have been waiting for.
• Sophisticated living and effortless entertaining in in the exclusive Riviera Estate, Sorrento
• Located on a 2369m2 double block with 23m waterfrontage with north-east aspect
• 5 bed, 5.5 bath residence with spacious 711m2 floorplan, moments from Main River
• Flawless Carrara Marble, Sydney Blue Gum Timber floors + Travertine tiles throughout
• Modern kitchen with Ilve oven, walk-in-pantry, next to family room
• Vast formal lounge and dining set against superb water, pool & tennis court views
• Light-filled master suite features an elegant ensuite with freestanding bath, dual rain showers, air-con, plantation shutters and superb water vistas
• 3 more beds on 1st floor, all with water views, 1 with ensuite + family bathroom with spa
• Bed 5 & 6 downstairs, each oversized and with ensuites
• Bed 6 or a theatre room also has private access and kitchenette
• Grand Porte Cochere entry & circular driveway, behind secure, remote gates
• Fully tiled 10m pool, spa and adjacent cabana with outdoor kitchen + large tennis court
• 9m pontoon, vast lawn areas and lush gardens, perfect for kids and pets to safely play
• Air-conditioned throughout + ceiling fans installed
• Double garage, currently converted to a gymnasium + storage and study
• Close to elite schools, cafes, shops, restaurants in a prestigious Gold Coast suburb
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.