2 Twenty Third Avenue, Palm Beach QLD 4221
ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT RESIDENCES FEATURE RELAXED SOPHISTICATION AND UNINTERRUPTED OCEAN VIEWSStunning coastal interiors frame an uninterrupted panorama of the Gold Coast’s iconic coastline from Pacific Palm Beach, a new boutique residential development that redefines beachfront apartment living.
Elegance, style, practicality and comfort are highlighted throughout Apartment 701 which is located on Level 7, and is the last remaining half-floor apartment.
White tones, sleek stone finishes and high-end materials illustrate minimalist interiors centred on the kitchen equipped with Miele appliances and a butler’s pantry.
Extended wrap-around balconies, operable sliding stacking doors and walls of glass allow natural sunlight and uninhibited views of the ocean, river and hinterland to feature to the east, north and south all year round.
A contemporary mix of stone and timber surface finishes define the multi-purpose communal space comprising a heated pool, sun lounging deck and state-of-the-art kitchen and barbecue facilities.
Pacific Palm Beach edges the sands of the Gold Coast’s most in-demand suburb and is within walking distance to a host of renowned eateries and lifestyle meccas.
* New boutique beachfront residential development in Palm Beach
* Architect-designed for maximum views, privacy and liveability
* Open-plan living, dining and kitchen opens to extended balcony
* Kitchen has stone benches, Miele appliances and butler’s pantry
* Optional upgrade of a built-in, temperature-controlled wine cellar
* Sophisticated master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and deluxe ensuite
* Two additional bedrooms with private ensuites and built-in wardrobes
* Two car spaces plus storage in secure basement; video security access
Construction has now commenced with completion scheduled for August 2019.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.