2/21 Arthur Street MERMAID BEACH
Three Sold - Only One Left!
Embracing the essence of Mermaid Beach’s renowned lifestyle, these new beachside properties deliver a sophisticated ambience within an extremely private setting.
Positioned in a beachside address off Hedges Avenue and just 100 metres from patrolled beaches, these four FIRB approved boutique residences boast modern interiors.
A timeless colour palette and high-end materials evoke an immediate expression of light and space coupled with a flawless design concept that delivers on practicality, liveability and sophistication.
The custom streamline kitchen forms the heart of the open-plan entry level and displays a modern presentation of glass, marble and stainless steel.
Living space extends beyond gliding glass to a sheltered alfresco entertaining area where skyline views add to the prestige. A separate living area or home office flows effortlessly outside to a courtyard terrace where a rain shower caters to beachside living.
High ceilings crown the upstairs level comprising an open rumpus room, main bathroom and two sumptuous guest bedrooms, one of which is ensuited and has a Juliet balcony with sunset views.
The luxury master bedroom is styled with a walk-in wardrobe, deluxe ensuite with a triple shower and freestanding bath, and a private balcony where skyline views linger in the background.
* 100m to the sands of Mermaid Beach plus skyline views
* New architecturally designed dual-level home, FIRB approved
* Three separate living areas and multiple alfresco spaces
* Large gas kitchen with stone benches and walk-in pantry
* Impressive master with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
* Definitive laundry room, double garage with secure storage
* Video intercom access, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans
* Buy one or buy all four, inspection is recommended
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.