17 Sunshine Boulevard, Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
MODERN INDUSTRIAL DESIGN MEETS RELAXED LIVING IN VIBRANT BROADBEACH WATERSModern industrial design meets relaxed living with this stunning, newly constructed 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home. Situated in sought after Broadbeach Waters, you’ll reap the benefits of this meticulously built property which boasts a harmonious blend of raw luxury finishes including timber, stone and concrete accents, all in a comfortable, yet contemporary setting.
The outdoors will prove to be an appealing oasis. Flanked by a grove of macadamia, mango and orange trees, the flat grassy area will be perfect for kids and pets to securely play, while the inground pool will be sure to entice. Parents can relax and watch all the fun unfold from the comfort of the covered alfresco area, which leads seamlessly back indoors via the stackable glass sliding doors to the open plan dining and kitchen area. This gourmet space is accented by bespoke timber shelving and a deluxe caesarstone island bench and features a double oven, induction cooktop and Butler’s Pantry to help make entertaining a breeze.
Comfort has also been assured with the bedrooms on offer in this impeccable home. The master suite awaits upstairs and is showcased by a private terrace with sweeping views of Surfers Paradise through to Broadbeach. Completing this light filled space is a walk-in-robe which is both grand in size and appearance and a sumptuous ensuite. Featuring a freestanding bath with superb skyline views and a deluxe caesarstone basin, this space will surely be your sanctuary. The remaining bedrooms are downstairs, all featuring high ceilings, ducted air and built in robes, along with two modern bathrooms.
Other impressive features include a sophisticated media room with custom built cabinetry, projector and retractable oversized screen, ample storage throughout, ducted air conditioning, gate house security and intercom, a double garage with epoxy flooring plus room to park 2 more cars securely off-street, upstairs study nook and terrace with inviting skyline views.
Perfectly placed in the heart of Broadbeach Waters, within walking distance of Pacific Fair, The Star Casino, and local iconic cafes such as The Grocer & Grind, this is a home which has been artfully designed to impress the modern family. Also central to public transport as well as in easy reach of beaches and schools, this is the ideal choice for those who want to enjoy an enviable lifestyle in a vibrant setting.
• Newly built, 4 bed, 3 bath home in a comfortable, yet contemporary setting
• Raw luxury accents throughout including timber, stone and concrete
• Low maintenance 531m2 block in the heart of Broadbeach Waters
• Alfresco area with covered entertaining, inground pool, secure yard, lawn and lush gardens
• Media room with custom cabinetry, projector and large screen
• Gourmet kitchen with caesarstone island bench, double oven, induction cooktop & Butler’s Pantry
• Upstairs master suite with sweeping skyline views, private terrace, walk-in-robe and ensuite
• 3 remaining bedrooms are downstairs, all featuring high ceilings, ducted air and built in robes
• 2 modern bathrooms downstairs, with flawless finishes
• Ducted air conditioning, gate house security and intercom, plus ample storage
• Solar power 5kw & Eco Friendly Roof
• Double garage plus room to park 2 more cars securely off-street
• Easy stroll to Pacific Fair, Star Casino, The Grocer & Grind, public transport, beaches and more
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.