16a Andrea Avenue BROADBEACH WATERS
BRAND NEW DESIGNER WATERFRONT HOME - FIRB APPROVED
Prestigious Andrea Avenue in Broadbeach Waters is the perfect setting for this new designer home, covering approx. 50+ squares over three spacious levels. The all-glass entry, accesses a stylish modern living environment where neutral-toned decor will welcome your individual furnishing style. Zoned air conditioning, high ceilings and tinted glazing all contribute to comfortable living, with a choice of venues for both indoor and outdoor entertaining. Lounge and dining areas on the ground floor open to an undercover terrace with BBQ kitchen and plunge pool, embraced by frameless glass fencing for uninterrupted water views.
The open plan kitchen features gleaming Calacutta marble benchtops and integrated Miele appliances, with a butler’s pantry at the rear. A fourth bedroom or study off the entry includes a built-in robe and garden outlook to the gatehouse. A spacious TV lounge on the mid level adjoins three family bedrooms, the master offering a fully fitted dressing room and ensuite with double shower and twin marble vanities. The top level is a private haven in the sky… a casual entertaining lounge opening to a 17 metre long terrace with spectacular views over water to the Gold Coast skyline. Timber stairs with frameless glass balustrades link each level, while the extensive use of glass throughout maximizes natural light and views.
• 6-star energy rated home, security system, and ducted air conditioning
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car
• Miele appliances include two ovens, coffee machine, and gas cooktop
• Polished concrete floors, plush charcoal carpets, oak flooring upstairs
• TV & data points to all bedrooms, colour intercom to gatehouse
• Saltwater pool, artificial grass at beachfront, elegant entry landscaping
• Quality furniture package from Coco Republic available for purchase
• Easy walk to Jupiters Casino, Convention Centre, Broadbeach’s fine dining & retail precinct
• Private rooftop with 320 degree views of the Gold Coast
• First of its kind in Broadbeach Waters, a must to inspect!