16 Petrel Avenue MERMAID BEACH
DESIGNER BEACHSIDE LIFESTYLE IN SOUGHT-AFTER NOBBYS BEACH ENCLAVE
Contemporary, spacious and rich in privacy across two architecturally inspiring levels is this beachside haven in the sought-after Nobby’s Beach precinct.
Soaring walls of glass, louvre windows, raked ceilings and creative voids allow natural light and sea breezes to influence the floor plan which is purposely marked by seamless integration with diverse outdoor spaces from an intimate alfresco dining courtyard illustrated with mirrored walls and vertical foliage to a sheltered lounging terrace with the added ambience of a water feature.
Timber floors set a warm foundation to casual spaces serviced by a functional entertainer’s kitchen styled with Caesarstone benches, stainless-steel appliances and a new Ilve oven.
Relaxed dining and living spaces are balanced by a formal lounge or media room and an executive office with a private entry.
All four sizeable bedrooms are contained to the top floor including the deluxe ensuited master bedroom and main bathroom.
Heightened fences, a considered design and vertical gardens create a private, peaceful and secure setting for the residence which is conveniently positioned on the corner of Petrel Ave and Lavarack Road to be within metres of a patrolled surf beach and selection of cafes, restaurants and shops.
Additional conveniences include secure off-street parking for two vehicles ahead of the double garage, automated irrigation system, electric blinds, intercom entry, solar panels and cable internet.
* Private corner position in sought-after Nobbys Beach precinct
* Architect-designed dual-storey residence with striking features
* Dedicated dining area with chandelier and seamless merge outside
* Airconditioned formal lounge with double blinds and cabinetry
* Executive office with private courtyard entry and floating shelves
* Large bathroom with double vanity, spa bath and walk-in shower
* Copious streamline storage options across both levels
* Double garage plus parking for two cars behind automatic gate