11 Kootingal Street ASHMORE
LARGE 4,105M2 RIVERFRONT ESTATE WITH TENNIS COURT & GRANNY FLAT | Price Reduced by $905,000
Rising from an idyllic riverfront acreage parcel in Ashmore is this substantial lifestyle estate of uncompromised luxury.
Spanning 120 squares and perfectly orientated to embrace river and hinterland views, the architect-designed residence delivers dedicated space for recreational pursuits, entertaining, living, working and relaxing – inside and out.
High ceilings crown an amiable floor plan comprising a granny flat, separate TV room upstairs, an executive office with custom shelving, a media room with tiered seating, a formal dining room and separate lounge room with a gas fire.
The timber entertainer’s kitchen is impressive in size, layout and quality to include a wine room, a scullery, granite surfaces, an island teppanyaki plate and gas cooktop, a Gaggenau steam oven and convection oven, a Miele plate warmer and cup warmer, an integrated espresso machine, two dishwashers, a garbage compactor, and serveries to the formal dining room and terrace.
The tiled, under-roof alfresco entertaining terrace has a built-in barbecue kitchen and via glass doors forms an extension of the open-plan casual living.
Among four bedrooms upstairs is the parents retreat with a private lounging area, electric curtains, wet bar, study cove, gymnasium, his and hers dressing room, private staircase and marble tiled ensuite with a twin vanity and in-floor spa bath.
Mature tropical gardens form natural privacy screens throughout the terraced grounds which feature a floodlit championship tennis court, heated pool and tiled sun lounging terrace, pool house with a steam room and bathroom, boat ramp, pontoon, and riverfront observation deck and dining pavilion.
* 4105m2 riverfront block with hinterland views and private boat ramp
* Luxury multi-level, architect-designed residence spanning 120 squares
* Pontoon, pool with electric cover, steam room, tennis court, riverfront deck
* Executive office with lounge, garden terrace and custom shelving and desk
* Media room with tiered seating, TV room upstairs, wine room for 3500 bottles
* Formal loungeroom with gas fire and wet bar, separate formal dining room
* Casual open-plan lifestyle space opens to alfresco entertaining with barbecue
* Granny flat with separate access; 4-car garage with storage room and workbench
* Intercom entry, security system, zoned and ducted air conditioning
* Water tanks, zoned irrigation to mature gardens, remote-control electric gate
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.