102 Amalfi Drive, Isle Of Capri QLD 4217
Unique, Award-Winning Isle of Capri Residence on Main River LocationBoasting a prime Main River location, this award-winning 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence, designed by acclaimed architect Bayden Goddard, promises to deliver an enviable lifestyle in evocative, retro-style surrounds.
Situated in sought-after Isle of Capri, the stunning home is set out over two storeys, and accented by pristine timber, exposed concrete and glass finishes. A soaring central atrium over the open plan dining and living room also enhances the infinite sense of space on offer, while a gourmet kitchen, complete with a deluxe marble island bench and generous walk-in pantry will be the true heart of this luxury home.
Complementing this stylish home is a spacious master suite with an elegant ensuite, walk-in-robe and picture-perfect water and skyline views, as well as a private children's wing upstairs containing 3 bedrooms (one with an ensuite and two which are serviced by a modern family bathroom) and an additional living area, while downstairs an ensuited guest bedroom and sunken media room awaits.
Retreating outdoors, you'll be in awe of the dramatic, soaring alfresco areas, flanked by specially sourced timber beams which border the 25m pool. Here you can take advantage of the superb city skyline and water views while relaxing in the custom-built day-bed or be hosting family and friends on the timber deck. There's also a built-in BBQ, with views out to your private 9m pontoon, with deep water mooring as well as a tranquil, tree-lined park nestled directly next door to the property. This invites an additional sense of spaciousness outdoors, with a retractable timber gate easily linking you directly with this parkland.
Nestled on a 680m2 block, with 17m waterfrontage, you'll also enjoy being an easy stroll from the upscale Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct. In addition to direct access to the areas elite schools along with the shopping and entertainment precinct of Surfers Paradise.
• 527m2 award-winning, 5 bed, 4 bath architecturally designed Bayden Goddard residence
• Gourmet kitchen with marble island bench, window splashback, Smeg oversized dual oven, integrated dishwasher, generous pantry, wine fridge
• Open plan living and dining, set under a soaring atrium & featuring a pebble gas fireplace
• Sunken media room downstairs + upstairs children's rumpus room and enclosed terrace
• Spacious, sunlit master suite with an elegant ensuite, walk-in-robe and picture-perfect views
• Bed 2 with ensuite and built in robe, bed 3 & 4 with built-ins + modern family bathroom
• 5th bed located downstairs with ensuite and walk-in-robe, ideal guest quarters
• Specially sourced, soaring timber beams, in dramatic, covered poolside alfresco area
• 25m pool infinity edge pool, custom-built day-bed, timber deck, built-in BBQ, superb views
• 9m pontoon, with deep water mooring and right on Main River
• Perfectly positioned next to a tranquil, tree-lined park, with easy private access
• Solid, all concrete construction, surplus of storage throughout + triple garage
• Intercom, alarm, ducted air-conditioning, laundry with chute, C-bus lighting system
• Sought-after location, stroll to Capri on Via Roma boutique shopping & dining precinct
• Close to Surfers Paradise, state and private schools, and a selection of cafes and restaurants
Proudly Marketed by Nick McHutchison and Michael Kollosche of Kollosche Prestige Agents, Broadbeach QLD Australia.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.