1 St Raphael Terrace, Sorrento QLD 4217
Renovate or Rebuild on 1220m2 in Exclusive Riviera EstateWelcome to the exclusive Riviera Estate in sought-after Sorrento, where a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home situated on a sprawling 1220m2 waterfront block awaits. Nestled in a tranquil, tree-lined neighbourhood, and only moments from Main River, this property offers you the rare chance to secure your entry into a prestigious residential precinct and create your dream home in an enviable setting.
Boasting 24ft soaring ceilings in the living room and 16ft raked ceilings in the master bedroom, this is a spacious home which oozes potential. With a vast floorplan on offer, you’ll enjoy the upstairs master bedroom with private terrace, water views, walk-in-robe and ensuite, a super-sized family kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances, multiple living areas and a waterfront entertaining terrace flanked by sandstone tiles and an inground pool, with views of the canal, a private pontoon and approx. 15m sandy beachfront in a lush garden setting.
With the house expertly designed to maximise its quarter acre block size, you will also be tempted by the vast flat front yard, perfect for kids and pets to securely play.
Situated close to private schools including TSS, St. Hilda’s and Emmanuel College, as well as central to shops, cafes, restaurants and beaches, act now to secure this unique opportunity and design an architectural masterpiece befitting of this esteemed neighbourhood.
• 4 bed, 2.5 bath, family home in exclusive Riviera Estate
• Unique opportunity to create your dream residence in an enviable setting
• Nestled on a sprawling 1220m2 waterfront block with approx. 15m waterfrontage
• Tranquil, tree-lined neighbourhood, and only moments from Main River
• 24ft soaring ceilings in the living room and 16ft raked ceilings in the master bedroom
• Spacious master also features private terrace, water views, walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Super-sized family kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances,
• Lounge room plus open plan living and dining, overlooking water
• Alfresco area with inground pool, views of the canal, a private pontoon and sandy beachfront
• Over-sized flat front yard, perfect for kids and pets to securely play
• Double garage with room to park 4 cars off-street
• Lush landscaped gardens plus an internal Zen courtyard off the entry
• Split system air-con units, ceiling fans and spear pump installed
• Close to private schools including TSS, St. Hilda’s and Emmanuel College
• Central to local shops, cafes, restaurants and Gold Coast beaches
• Secure your entry into one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Gold Coast
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.