1 Como Crescent, Southport QLD 4215
Southport Luxury Living Ocean View Sub-Penthouseinspection weekly by appointment ,call David 0415755855
From its idyllic location, the delights of Surfers Paradise and southport surround you at como crescent. Experience an ultimate skyline & ocean view — Brighton Shores.
Encompassing a variety of living environments that offer a magnitude of convenience, with the light-rail in front of the building, surrounded by amazing restaurants, walking distance to the Sundale retail precinct (including Woolworths), minutes from the beach and Australia Fair Shopping Centre. Opposite to Brighton Shores is the Broadwater parklands, which is one of the premier water playgrounds in Australia and suitable for all types of water sports.
This gracious 298m2 home will take your breath away. The Pacific Ocean provides a dazzling backdrop to the vibrancy of Main Beach and the surrounding vicinity. Facing north and south the Nerang River provides a pleasant setting. Tourist attractions such as, Sea World, Movie World, Dreamworld and The Star Casino in Broadbeach are only a short drive from Brighton on Broadwater Shores.
- Open plan living extends to spacious 270 degee view facing balconies
- 3 bed room with master bedroom with deluxe ensuite and separate bath
- Floor to ceiling glass,maximise the stunning ‘top of the world’ views
- study, air-conditioning,
- Vast residents' sky deck, heated pool, gym, lawns, gardens
- In southport 's premier dining, retail and entertainment hub
* Apartment size: 298m2 (inc balcony)
* Council Rates: $1500 per year (approx)
* Water Rates: $1500 per year (approx)
* 3Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom plus Media/Office area
* Can be sold fully furnished
* Ready to move into immediately
* 2 Car garage and secure storage cage on Title
'Shores' is part of the extremely successful 'Brighton on Broadwater' development which features world class amenities and resort style facilities. These include indoor and outdoor pools, fully equipped gym, spa, billiards room, library and meeting rooms. Within 100 metres walk you have a light rail station, Woolworths shopping centre, medical centre, dentist and a number of other specialty stores and restaurants. Situated in a perfect location which is both central and quiet, you can literally walk to everything!
For private viewings please call David on 0415 755 855
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.