1-9 Hughes Street, Main Beach QLD 4217
Grand Main Beach PenthouseLuxurious and unrivaled beachside living in an immensely spacious layout. Breathtaking panoramic 360 degree uninterrupted views. Spacious indoor/outdoor living and entertaining with balconies off every room. Towering 3.2 metre ceilings, full length windows & modern fitout. Prime location only a minutes walk to Tedder Ave and the beach. Sensational & irreplaceable - This is the one!
* Spacious 1,005sqm beachside penthouse without compare – a true Sky Home;
* Large rooftop pool and entertaining terraces;
* 4 large bedrooms each with balcony and positioned to afford ocean views;
* Large open living spills out to enormous balconies;
* Uninterrupted ocean views stretch as far as the eye can see;
* 4 enclosed security car spaces and storage (alarmed);
* Luxury beachside penthouse over two entire levels with no neighbours;
* Bar, private steam room, dumbwaiter, wine cellar, wine fridges and rooftop BBQ;
* Blending inspiring design and panoramic 360 degree views;
* Mesmerising master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite with ocean views and enormous balcony;
* Amazing Coral Reef fish tank is living art;
* 2 reverse cycle air-conditioning units and two hot water units;
* Sensational Surround sound wired across both levels of the entire Penthouse;
* 24/7 video and alarm security, sole access via lift to the floor – you own the foyer as well.
The penthouse is centrally located:
* 3 minutes’ walk to Tedder Avenue precinct shops and restaurants and Main Beach Surf club 3 minutes the other way.
* Walk 5 minutes to world famous Philip Park and the Spit.
* Only 2.5Km to TSS and St Hilda’s high school, 1.5km to Australia Fair shopping centre and walking distance to light rail Trams – 80 metres to bus stops. 15 -20 minutes’ walk to Surfers Paradise or Southport – this is as central as it gets on the Gold Coast.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.